BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

12 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

No one's having bat soup?

How predictable to bring the food thread into your fixation with Covid 19. If you perhaps read the OP's question, and I know this is very difficult for you, it is "What are you eating?" not "What aren't you eating?" Got it? Now FUCK OFF unless you have anything constructive and informative to share.

13 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

Delicious, hard to top that one-  Lamb Bhuna Gosht is also a favourite of mine.

In order to guarantee a proper digestion I highly recommend a rolled help with ZeroZero or a Nepalese. Yes, indian cuisine demands big calibre.

In fact I found a small bit of Manali Charas for authenticity. We can get some excellent hash but we stick to Green these days.

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

How predictable to bring the food thread into your fixation with Covid 19. If you perhaps read the OP's question, and I know this is very difficult for you, it is "What are you eating?" not "What aren't you eating?" Got it? Now FUCK OFF unless you have anything constructive and informative to share.

It's called a joke, are you familiar with the concept?  Your sense of self-importance is WAY too high.

Edited by JohnOsbourne

8 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Wow. It's just a forum on the internet. If your primo smoke can't keep ya chill, take a pill, or a handful ...

I just had Jambalaya.

You wanna talk food? How do you keep your place stocked like a bistro when you're only serving 2? Do you ever eat bangers & mash like a regular bloke? Always, the best ingredients, the best wine, the best smoke...  you're the best.

Easy Jambalaya Recipe with Shrimp and Sausage - Inspire a Creation

3 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

You wanna talk food? How do you keep your place stocked like a bistro when you're only serving 2? Do you ever eat bangers & mash like a regular bloke? Always, the best ingredients, the best wine, the best smoke...  you're the best.

Easy Jambalaya Recipe with Shrimp and Sausage - Inspire a Creation

Sorry fella. I understand you're annoyed with me for some reason.  Only say what we are eating - to give people an idea. Yes occasionally we do have bangers and mash. I'll bow out and say we had a salad for dinner - won't elaborate.

Can I say I love a Jambalaya? 

15 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Thank you.

We're having roast beef and sweet potatoes tonight.  I've been trying not to pour the wine during the day while I'm working from home.  So far, I've been successful.   But as soon as I shut the computer off, it's wine:30!!  Tonight is a lovely French red blend.  

Hope you and Mrs. cp are well!! 

17 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Gracias. You well know what happens around here once the earth shakes...

Nothing extravagant tonight...whole roasted chicken, Italian pasta and romaine  salad.

15 hours ago, ebk said:

Thank you.

We're having roast beef and sweet potatoes tonight.  I've been trying not to pour the wine during the day while I'm working from home.  So far, I've been successful.   But as soon as I shut the computer off, it's wine:30!!  Tonight is a lovely French red blend.  

Hope you and Mrs. cp are well!! 

Thanks Esther and I hope all is well with you and yours?

Mrs CP at the helm this evening she is doing Nasi Goreng. Of course wine will be enjoyed and a joint or 2.

13 hours ago, Walter said:

Gracias. You well know what happens around here once the earth shakes...

Nothing extravagant tonight...whole roasted chicken, Italian pasta and romaine  salad.

You're welcome Brother. That dinner sounds far too extravagant for some though ;)

On 4/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Hi Led. I hope all is well in this mad time?

Both of us are at home into our second week also. It's not so much different for me as I work from here anyway and it's good to have Mrs CP here. She has been painting and cleaning and sorting through things which is great.

Just made a batch of Sultana scones which smell and look lovely. Just need some clotted cream and some jam and we have a Devon cream tea :D

Hi CP, good to hear you are well. We are well, too. I was hoping for cleaning and sorting while working at home, but even though our services are down
it's a lot of work managing the lockdown and preparing a restart.

I love scones with clotted cream :D

Today, on Good Friday, we're having puff pastry pie with cod and mushrooms, compound butter, salade nicoise and a Pinot Blanc from Nahe/Germany

47 minutes ago, LedZed66 said:

Hi CP, good to hear you are well. We are well, too. I was hoping for cleaning and sorting while working at home, but even though our services are down
it's a lot of work managing the lockdown and preparing a restart.

I love scones with clotted cream :D

Today, on Good Friday, we're having puff pastry pie with cod and mushrooms, compound butter, salade nicoise and a Pinot Blanc from Nahe/Germany

Hi Led

Love a good puff pastry pie myself. Lovely with fish.

It's like summer here at the moment and we will be sitting in the garden with a cold glass of Sauvignon blanc this evening. I have made a Chilli, which has and will be cooking for 8 hours, and I have made a Crusty home made Cob to go with it. BBQ tomorrow and traditional Lamb Roast for Sunday. Scored 24 bottles of wine to see us until the end of the month. B) Trust the sun to be out when we can't ! Take care Led and yours.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:01 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Hi Led

Love a good puff pastry pie myself. Lovely with fish.

It's like summer here at the moment and we will be sitting in the garden with a cold glass of Sauvignon blanc this evening. I have made a Chilli, which has and will be cooking for 8 hours, and I have made a Crusty home made Cob to go with it. BBQ tomorrow and traditional Lamb Roast for Sunday. Scored 24 bottles of wine to see us until the end of the month. B) Trust the sun to be out when we can't ! Take care Led and yours.

Take good care to you and yours, too, CP and stay safe. The 8 hours chilli sounds terrific.

Roasted lamp with roasted vegetables, home made tzatziki, ciabatta with tapenade. Goes along with a red Coteaux du Languedoc 🍷 and a Crémant d'Alsace 🥂 later this evening, oh and a Slivovitz . Cheers :drinks:

15 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Take good care to you and yours, too, CP and stay safe. The 8 hours chilli sounds terrific.

Roasted lamp with roasted vegetables, home made tzatziki, ciabatta with tapenade. Goes along with a red Coteaux du Languedoc 🍷 and a Crémant d'Alsace 🥂 later this evening, oh and a Slivovitz . Cheers :drinks:

Pray tell Led what does roasted LAMP taste like?;)

On 4/8/2020 at 5:23 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Sorry fella. I understand you're annoyed with me for some reason. 

Don't worry about me. I'm irrelevant. 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:23 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Can I say I love a Jambalaya? 

I would expect no less. You're the best.

For the rest of you Food Network watching wannabes.. gimme a break.