BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Pepperoni and mushroom pizza, with teriyaki wings, Grey Goose with Cranberry to drink.

Let's Go Cowboys!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Grey Goose!! Damn WALTER, you went all out. The only thing that could top that would be a bottle of Blue Label. Johnny Walker. Its $500 a quart!!!! In a fancy square bottle in the locked glass cabinet. Man, I just want to try a shot. The Green and Gold label are higher rated than the Black Label which is all I have ever had. And once you have the Black you can never tough the Red again. Its just too rough. The Blue must be smooth as silk. And I am guessing 40 years old. Enjoy the food and drink but not the game. GO LIONS!!!! Golden Tate and Calvin comin atcha!!!!

I know we have a large cultural difference in food Paul, but how do you a) Boil peanuts and B) actually eat them? I love peanuts but only salted or Monkey

They boil them in a big pot and they eat them all hot and wet. People call them boogers. I don't like them, but Mrs. Walter and her side of the family do.