BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

^^^

No, actually it was in a restaurant -- it was good.

I see, I was going to ask you for the recipe. We used to have a restaurant on the coast that served seafood stew. You could get it with shrimp, crawfish, oyster, or a combination of all three. It was awesome, and I have looked high and low (with no success) for the recipe.

I see, I was going to ask you for the recipe. We used to have a restaurant on the coast that served seafood stew. You could get it with shrimp, crawfish, oyster, or a combination of all three. It was awesome, and I have looked high and low (with no success) for the recipe.

I think I've got a cookbook with a seafood stew recipe, Dd. I'll rummage through my shelves and see if I can find the recipe.

After hours of shopping, treated myself to lunch at a new Vietnamese restaurant in town.

Crab and cream cheese won tons w/ spicy chili sauce.

post-1470-0-67265000-1422229008_thumb.jp

Bún tôm thịt nướng chả giò. Vermicelli w/ grilled shrimp and rib-eye steak.

post-1470-0-06908200-1422229140_thumb.jp

My grandmother's pork chop casserole. Seasoned pork chops topped with thinly sliced potatoes then topped with cream of mushroom soup/sour cream/canned mushrooms mix and water poured over the top then baked in a covered dish for 2 hours and last topped with shredded sharp cheddar cheese for the final 10 min. Awesome on a cold night!

I think I've got a cookbook with a seafood stew recipe, Dd. I'll rummage through my shelves and see if I can find the recipe.

After hours of shopping, treated myself to lunch at a new Vietnamese restaurant in town.

Crab and cream cheese won tons w/ spicy chili sauce.

20150125_143213.jpg

Bún tôm thịt nướng chả giò. Vermicelli w/ grilled shrimp and rib-eye steak.

20150125_144245.jpg

Thanks, Strider!! :)

Your dishes look great!