2008 World Tour Vote

Perfectlywild

Dear Readers,

May I humbly ask you all, just for fun, and for the band to see maybe (We Hope?), to post a reply here with 'YES' or 'NO' for a Led Zeppelin Tour 2008/9....Lets make your votes reach the ears of the band? Please just say 'YES' or 'NO' in your reply...no explanation necessary.

Thank You All!

Dear Readers,

May I humbly ask you all, just for fun, and for the band to see maybe (We Hope?), to post a reply here with 'YES' or 'NO' for a Led Zeppelin Tour 2008/9....Lets make your votes reach the ears of the band? Please just say 'YES' or 'NO' in your reply...no explanation necessary.

Thank You All!

YES YES AND YES

Bit of a no brainer on this forum isn't it? :lol:

Frankly, I think big concerts suck. There's no ambiance and the audience is insulated from the band.

A small venue; while not feasible, would be much nicer.

Secondly, although I was sort of excited when they did O2, realistically, it is not Led Zeppelin and it is somewhat pre-conceived.

Finally, do you know what would get my rocks off?

A modern form of the band in an entirely new setting, playing completely different music.

This to me would be really progressive and while this would disappoint most; the majority are always wrong.

Dear Readers,

Thank You All!

Of Course....C'mon is this a trick question. I've spent a full year sarcastically, obnoxiously,poking, annoying, gesting, teasing and hopefully coaxing them on tour. We got 02. so maybe its working. just hope they dont take it seriously...its all in good fun. Thanks for the post card.

Archived