What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'll check it out. I missed him last time and was totally pissed that I did :D

I've never seen him on his own but I saw a fantastic show with Soundgarden some years back :D I'm curious to hear his new cd.

K, Just went to his site and they WILL be in Vancouver..Commodore Ballroom? Something like that.

In April. Tickets are on sale NOW!!!! At The Fan Community website, I just bought one, and I'll buy another Saturday, for a friend, or if my tix gets lost somehow. If you just go to Chris Cornell.com

click on news, and it has the PRE sales. I don't know how pop they are there but I wouldn't take chances. This tour is "outta-sight" man! really, his voice and the band are so great.

Nine, even if you were just a Soundgarden fan you should go, don't know where you're from but their dates are mostly smaller venues!

And they are in Amsterdam tonight or last night. Hope Pieter...Hottiemag got to see him.

He's like Robert in the way that he does new and different things that challenge him.

:peace:

ps: tix are only 35 bucks!!!!!

K, Just went to his site and they WILL be in Vancouver..Commodore Ballroom? Something like that.

In April. Tickets are on sale NOW!!!! At The Fan Community website, I just bought one, and I'll buy another Saturday, for a friend, or if my tix gets lost somehow. If you just go to Chris Cornell.com

click on news, and it has the PRE sales. I don't know how pop they are there but I wouldn't take chances. This tour is "outta-sight" man! really, his voice and the band are so great.

Nine, even if you were just a Soundgarden fan you should go, don't know where you're from but their dates are mostly smaller venues!

And they are in Amsterdam tonight or last night. Hope Pieter...Hottiemag got to see him.

He's like Robert in the way that he does new and different things that challenge him.

ciao bella

I would love to see him in a small venue. My favorite setting. I'll keep an eye out and fingers crossed it works out!

1. I have subbed 4 out of 5 days this week! I've been quite idle, so that's good.

2. I got 3 straight days with the same kids--that's good because they tend to listen better and work harder if they know you.

3. A teacher at the school I've been working in told me today that she told the lady I'm subbing for that she doesn't have to worry about whether her kids are in good hands because I'm a great teacher!

4. I got my teaching certificate in the mail today--after waiting since December for it.

5. My movies from Netflix came in the mail today...I'm watching them tomorrow night!

I think that's all for now, LOL.