What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Driving on a road i don't travel on much anymore. It's a shortcut from point a to point b, about 2 miles long, very winding, with large, beautiful houses (the kind that are set far back from the road with lots of ground). I was actually enjoying the way the white snow gleamed on the houses, lawns and trees. Considering i hate winter and snow, i was surprised to see everything looking so nice and calming to me. I was also happy my daughter has been on good behavior today, while i struggled with a headache. She was also a very good girl at the hospital where we went to visit my dad and at the restaurant my mom and i took her to for dinner. I am certain everything will turn out well :)

Tangerine - hope you father is doing well. Sorry to hear he is ill.

Thank you Penny Lane! My dad needs open heart surgery, and is still thinking about it (although he will do it). Almost ten years ago he had the same surgery, but under life or death circumstances, and beat the odds and made it through (after a long recovery). He is afraid, but also very brave. I appreciate your kinds words! My little girl looks up to my dad like her own (since her dad doesn't care)... so i can't afford to lose him.

Quite simple.....my computer finally working. It crashed a couple days ago and I had to call tech support and have them talk me through re-installing the OS and all the drivers. Took 2 damn hours, but now it's 85% back what it was before. I just need to re-download a shitload of music. <_<

I just got a message on Myspace from a close friend I had back in grammar school, someone I haven't spoken to since we graduated in 1996. That's damn near 13 years. Now that was nice. Funny enough, just a couple days ago I was looking at some pictures from our graduation as I was going through some boxes in our storage area.

Talk about serendipity.