What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I was able to drive to work with my window down because of the somewhat mild weather, and it felt good!

Rock on! I live for driving with the windows open! (whilst blaring some Zep, of course) :rollin:

Has anybody here ever tried mezcal? Not mescaline, lol, but mezcal - it's a kind of alcohol that's pretty similar to tequila. Whereas tequila is specifically made from the blue agave, mezcal comes from any other kind of agave. Good stuff!! It's kind of like scotch, except it actually tastes good (haha, sorry, I'm not a scotch fan). Kinda smoky, kinda brandy-ish... definitely try some if you get the chance. That made me REALLY happy today, lol! ;)

I vacuumed my house with a vengeance. I usually ignore the "dirty" light on my vacuum--and I usually "forget" to do the basement, but today, I vacuumed EVERY ROOM in the house, and I waited until the "dlrty" light was off before I moved around.

I had about four canisters full of gunk--perhaps vacuuming like that will help with my allergies? :rolleyes:

The box is the boxed set of CD's of the Complete Sudio Works of Led Zeppelin!

I got it over a year ago.

My Led Zeppelin II has a major scratch on it so I had to buy another one (just LZ II).

:(

Right, the boxed set was my present. When I tore open the gift wrap my husband was on the phone with his Mom. She heard my shrill scream nearby... must have thought I'm a total freak - he didn't bother explaining why I screamed. I just couldn't help it... :bagoverhead:

Sorry to hear about the scratch - good thing you could get another copy!

learning a lot in my two music lessons today...beautiful Bach sonata on the violin, and the good old Jazz Standard Autumn Leaves on the guitar...makes me feel good though the day is so grey and cold!

Sending good vibes to everyone who needs them!

That's awesome! Two great pieces of music to learn :D

I'm throwing my mom a surprise party for her birthday. I made her a cake, and I bought her a card and got a gift. I usually buy her a gift, but this year it cost me twice as much as usual, but it's okay because she spends lots of her money on me through out the year.