What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Good deal dude.

I'll be next to go through one of those. I have a doc appt in the am, and they are setting me up for an MRI on my knees, :(

as for what made me happy today....I got a lot done! and my kitties kept me entertained.

:o Knees youch! I found the hardest part is sitting there waiting for the injection fluid to flow throughout your body, takes about a half hour or so. Kinda boring. That and having to hold your arms above your head the whole time, around an hour or so for the whole process.

Getting some more baby stuff for my son's baby coming.

Above normal temps, and beautiful clear air. The wind is crazy though, almost 50 mph. Whew! A little too much for my butterfly kite I want to fly.

Speaking of those machines....I had a CT w/contrast last week, never had one. They said...ok we'll inject the dye and you will feel very warm all over, and feel like you have to pee. :unsure::blink:

They were right. They bruised the crap out of my arm though.

Happy for ya Dz!!!

Finding 10 bucks in a reciept pile.

:)

Hubby gets home tomorrow :wub: he has been away on business this week. He was really bummed to miss all the snow, but maybe there will be some left when he gets back. I had it pretty easy; fully stocked kitchen; no school AND no kids' activities Mon or Tues :) The house is cleaner now than when he's home :lol:

I also had fun 4WD'ing up and down the driveway in the Jeep :D

Warm weather (70 F), planting flowers, strawberry margaritas to make me forget I have laryngitis, and pizza.

B)

After a few of those no one will be able to understand what you're saying anyway :o

"One Tequilla, Two Tequilla, Three Tequilla, Floor!" :lol:

Happy: I took my office staff out to dinner tonight. :)

Sad: Now I have an upset stomach! :(

Happy: New pictures of Jimmy. :)

Sad: Jimmy looks so sad in the pictures. :(

Happy: I was voted the best eye doctor in our city in a poll by our local newspaper. :)

Sad: Business has been off a little due to the recession. :(

Happy: The weather is getting warmer. :)

Sad: I found the remains of a dead mouse in our basement. He must have come inside to escape the cold and got caught in my trap. :(

I got a 98% on my cheistry test today.

That's awesome!

I took chemistry in college, and I flunked it. They didn't offer it again, so I never re-took it. The F is on my transcript. :slapface:

Happy: I was voted the best eye doctor in our city in a poll by our local newspaper. :)

Sad: Business has been off a little due to the recession. :(

Congrats! That's awesome! It's really no small feat to be voted the best eye doctor in a city--no matter how big/small.

I'm sure you have your diehard contact wearers who will still be coming in though.

My RX is almost expired and I'm almost out of contacts, which means health insurance or not, I've got to go. (My glasses' RX is about 3 years old now, so they would just give me a headache.) :angry:

Edited by manderlyh