What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:D My girl Edna is now 3 weeks into her expressive stage. I have been doing research, and this time it will be flushed 3 times before I can annouce " England - it's been great"

Good one! :lol:

Today's Mrs. Walter's birthday! :birthday: we've been celebrating both of ours since Thursday. Had some wonderful sushi at our favorite place last night, out on their porch with great weather and awesome ambiance! Drove home with the top down and Walter Jr. had a great Halloween at a friends house. Win - win! :)

We have stepped into modern times by getting iPhone 6's. So we're trying to figure all that out! Actually it's amazing and hard to believe how behind our old phones were.

Good one! :lol:

Today's Mrs. Walter's birthday! :birthday: we've been celebrating both of ours since Thursday. Had some wonderful sushi at our favorite place last night, out on their porch with great weather and awesome ambiance! Drove home with the top down and Walter Jr. had a great Halloween at a friends house. Win - win! :)

We have stepped into modern times by getting iPhone 6's. So we're trying to figure all that out! Actually it's amazing and hard to believe how behind our old phones were.

Happy Birthday Mrs Walter!!! We LOVE birthdays ;-)

Glad everyone is well.

Happy Birthday Mrs Walter!!! We LOVE birthdays ;-)

Glad everyone is well.

Thanks Kris! I was just thinking about you actually...I'm sitting our favorite pizza restaurant and they played 4 Tom Petty songs in a row - including "American Girl"!

Just heard Rosie Napravnick, best woman jockey in racing right now is going to retire after today's races in Santa Anita where she has two mounts. She is arguably the best woman jockey since Julie Krone. The only woman to have ridden in all three Triple Crown races. She won the big race yesterday on the horse I posted to win Untapable, and she is 7 weeks pregnant!!!! Kind of scares me to see a woman ride in these races pregnant. Jim Rome today said "its a man's sport". I think he meant its tough. But I did not like his comments nonetheless. He is one arrogant prick.

Here is to your Rosie!!!!