What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I've been asked out a bunch of times. Mostly a girl expects you to know though. I think us as guys go at at it all wrong at times.

But a girl wants respect first Spats. And do keep that in a different category than spank me harder respect.

This hocus pocus about girls wanting guys who treat them like shit is for losers and gangs.

IMO that is.

A girl expects you to know what? :unsure:

Hi PennyLane,

We have been having wild turkeys in our backyard, also.

My husband saw a dozen yesterday morning.

A few days ago, I saw a male turkey with his tail feathers spread out. I tried to get a picture of him, but the minute I opened the door to step outside to snap the picture, he fled towards the woods. They must have extremely good vision, as there is no way to sneak up on them.

Here are my pictures that I took, not the greatest, but the best I could get.

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

A buddy and i saw a turkey crossing the road near the Rogers Centre. We were like..WTF???? :o :o

Highlights from that game where you put your iPod on shuffle and see what you get:

How am I going to get ahead in life?

“Forty Years Ago” – Jamey Johnson

(Yes! I knew it! I’M GOING TO INVENT THE TIME MACHINE!!! Ahahaha! And people said it couldn't be done!)

How is today going to be?

“Aenema” – Tool

(Damn, it wasn’t THAT bad!)

My grandparents?

“Silver Dagger” – Joan Baez

(Hmm, the first part sounds like them – my great-grandma didn’t want them to get married because my grandma was only 16, but they eloped anyway, so the second part doesn’t fit at all…or else I wouldn’t be here, haha.)

What do my friends really think of me?

“Mannish Boy” – Muddy Waters

(Oh GOD!!! Thanks a lot, iTunes. :P I know I have short hair, but come on!)

Do people secretly lust after me?

“Wild Honey Pie” – The Beatles

(Hot damn. So…apparently I look like a guy, but people think I’m hot anyway. Hopefully it’s GUYS that are lusting after me.)

How can I make myself happy?

“Happiness Is a Warm Gun” – The Beatles

(OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! Are you kidding?! Help, iTunes is giving me suicidal messages! Jeez, what is this, some kind of Ouija board game?! Someone please exorcise my computer!)

What should I do with my life?

“Stolen” – Brian Jonestown Massacre

(So...according to the song, I’m supposed to kill my parents, get drunk, steal a truck, and run from the cops? Ok, no wonder about the last question, then. Apparently life is about to get a lot more exciting! And a lot shorter...)

Will I ever have children?

“Stop” – Pink Floyd

(Hahaha, I’ll take that as a no)

What type of men/women do you like?

“Good Hearted Woman” – Willie Nelson

(Okay, I’m a man. I admit it. Excuse me while I move to San Francisco and get a crew cut and some hiking boots. At least this way I can get some little bitch to bring me a beer while I’m watching TV.)

... and it's got Windows XP

which is more than my older computer can handle...

plus it's small enough to fit in a suitcase

which for the first time since 1991 gives me liberty of travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it a laptop Rob or a small P.C. ?

Glad you got one, man just don't load Vista on it ;)

^ we know that by now... :rolleyes:

Knowing that by tomorrow evening I will get to hold my newborn grandaughter. :wub:

And, that they are going to allow me to be in the room when she enters this world.

I sooo wish my ex were alive for this, but I know he'll be there in spirit. :tears:

^ we know that by now... :rolleyes:

Knowing that by tomorrow evening I will get to hold my newborn grandaughter. :wub:

And, that they are going to allow me to be in the room when she enters this world.

I sooo wish my ex were alive for this, but I know he'll be there in spirit. :tears:

Congrats to you and your family in advance, Hotplant

(your post really moved me, I can imagine how ya feel)