What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Going to see Disturbed tonight... so that makes me happy. Not a HUGE fan anymore, but I really liked the first album a lot. Plus they're great guys, and put on an energetic show. Going with a bunch of friends so I'm sure it will be a FUN time.

getting asked out on a date... ohh and getting booked for speeding and watching vapor trails

You are so lucky. I have been hoping for that for me for a while. Is she pretty? It's really hot when that happens isn't it?

Edited by spats

I get to graduate, yay! A few days ago I logged on to my school's site and found that a hold had been placed on my degree. THANKS FOR TELLING ME, ASSHOLES!!! I thought I was missing a class (even though I've looked at the requirements a million times over the last 3 years), but it turns out their crappy computer program hadn't realized that two classes I've taken do, in fact, meet the requirements. Jesus. Way to give me an unnecessary heart attack. Glad it was unnecessary, though.

And this is the same school that not once, but twice, mailed out notices to people who were applying saying either they hadn't been accepted when they actually had (that was the first time) or that they had been accepted when they actually hadn't (the second time). Ready for the big irony? My school is considered to be one of the top universities for computer science in the nation. WTF.

I get to graduate, yay! A few days ago I logged on to my school's site and found that a hold had been placed on my degree. THANKS FOR TELLING ME, ASSHOLES!!! I thought I was missing a class (even though I've looked at the requirements a million times over the last 3 years), but it turns out their crappy computer program hadn't realized that two classes I've taken do, in fact, meet the requirements. Jesus. Way to give me an unnecessary heart attack. Glad it was unnecessary, though.

And this is the same school that not once, but twice, mailed out notices to people who were applying saying either they hadn't been accepted when they actually had (that was the first time) or that they had been accepted when they actually hadn't (the second time). Ready for the big irony? My school is considered to be one of the top universities for computer science in the nation. WTF.

Sorry for the frustration involved but congrats on graduating :thumbsup::D

Along with the job usually comes a paycheck- which is a definite positive thing. Congrats! B)

Thanks!! :D

Yes! Paychecks are good! Maybe I'll be able to afford to go to Disneyland on the weekends that I now don't have to spend writing pointless papers. I like, I like. Of course, I have to make enough to pay the rent first, but that is why I went to college, after all! ;)

Thanks!! :D

Yes! Paychecks are good! Maybe I'll be able to afford to go to Disneyland on the weekends that I now don't have to spend writing pointless papers. I like, I like. Of course, I have to make enough to pay the rent first, but that is why I went to college, after all! ;)

Not to mention that when promotion time comes around, that degree can open doors :yesnod:

The Disney thing sounds cool just don't let it get you too excited where you are paying for the trip 5 years from now lol.

DisneyWorld has been one of my favorite places to vacation. :)

Finally got to watch The Boat That Rocked...

probably one of the best movies I've ever seen, so funny. Another proof for me that I'm born in the wrong decade...

And packing my bags for a week of LONDON. We'll take off tomorrow at 6 am, so I misuse this thread to say good-bye and have a great week to everyone who reads it :P

You are so lucky. I have been hoping for that for me for a while. Is she pretty? It's really hot when that happens isn't it?

I've been asked out a bunch of times. Mostly a girl expects you to know though. I think us as guys go at at it all wrong at times.

But a girl wants respect first Spats. And do keep that in a different category than spank me harder respect.

This hocus pocus about girls wanting guys who treat them like shit is for losers and gangs.

IMO that is.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Not to mention that when promotion time comes around, that degree can open doors :yesnod:

Good point!

The Disney thing sounds cool just don't let it get you too excited where you are paying for the trip 5 years from now lol.

DisneyWorld has been one of my favorite places to vacation. :)

Haha, I know, right? At least I get a So Cal resident discount (and even then it's not incredibly cheap), but what they really get you with is the food! Ridiculously overpriced, and pretty horrible. And I always say I won't buy any souvenirs, but I always come home with a pirate hat or a t-shirt or something. I'm such a Disney freak...definitely one of my favorite vacation spots, too. I've never been to DisneyWorld, though...I'd love to go someday!

Finally got to watch The Boat That Rocked...

probably one of the best movies I've ever seen, so funny. Another proof for me that I'm born in the wrong decade...

And packing my bags for a week of LONDON. We'll take off tomorrow at 6 am, so I misuse this thread to say good-bye and have a great week to everyone who reads it :P

Lucky you! I would love to go again and spend some more time there - all over the country really :D Have a great time :wave:

Yeah, THAT'S what made me happy today coz the buggers lost. :D

Thanks. Do you have the final score? I had to leave the office where the large screen tele is? I left when it was 2 - Zip

End Score Barcelona Spain 2, Manchester null :D

Edited by Mary Hartman