What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Hope you enjoy every minute of them :beer:

thank you, i sure will :)

Hope you find time to Relax Jules, and not just catching up on Household Chores...

well, hubby and i are going away this weekend, and then we have a week together. we'll probably just do a few day trips/drives/lunch. then the next week i have off, my youngest will be home on school holidays.

it will be nice to not have to go to work every day!

thank you, i sure will :)

well, hubby and i are going away this weekend, and then we have a week together. we'll probably just do a few day trips/drives/lunch. then the next week i have off, my youngest will be home on school holidays.

it will be nice to not have to go to work every day!

Have a Great Weekend, and enjoy your 2 weeks...

How is that New Bed of yours, is it helping with your Aches and Pains?

Have a Great Weekend, and enjoy your 2 weeks...

How is that New Bed of yours, is it helping with your Aches and Pains?

the bed is amazing, love it!

the pain in my knee has become worse .... i still wake up about 4-6 times a night. so tired ..... i just don't know what to do. i have been taking glucosamine every day, plus panadol osteo, and sometimes an anti-inflam tab as well..... i might add fish oil or krill oil again .... :(

the bed is amazing, love it!

the pain in my knee has become worse .... i still wake up about 4-6 times a night. so tired ..... i just don't know what to do. i have been taking glucosamine every day, plus panadol osteo, and sometimes an anti-inflam tab as well..... i might add fish oil or krill oil again .... :(

that knee pain is a menace, is it arthritis

You might want to try nettle tea and apples as it is a natural anti-inflammatory, I suffer from RA and I find changing a few things in my diet helps (although my choccie sweet tooth doesn't help) Hope that helps :)

You might want to try nettle tea and apples as it is a natural anti-inflammatory, I suffer from RA and I find changing a few things in my diet helps (although my choccie sweet tooth doesn't help) Hope that helps :)

nettle tea? haven't heard of that. and do you mean just fresh apples?

I wonder if chiropractic could help you?

not sure, redrum. have you had that done?

Yes, I go once a week for my back and neck. I've been going for a long time and chiropractic pretty much stopped my sciatic pain. That alone has made it worth it to me.

But it's hard to get people to try it as chiropractors are stigmatized still. It might be worth a shot though.

Yes, I go once a week for my back and neck. I've been going for a long time and chiropractic pretty much stopped my sciatic pain. That alone has made it worth it to me.

But it's hard to get people to try it as chiropractors are stigmatized still. It might be worth a shot though.

i don't have any health insurance, so it would be a bit costly, i think. haven't heard of it being used on the knees, though ..... ?

Have you also tried Tiger Balm? There's a lot of anti-inflammatory rubs/pills I cannot take, that includes things like heat/cold pads so the tiger balm is a natural substence, again you can try a health shop (there are 2 types, white tiger balm and red tiger balm, the red is stronger you can use on joints, the white one I think you can use for headaches)

i don't have any health insurance, so it would be a bit costly, i think. haven't heard of it being used on the knees, though ..... ?

Depends on what your knee problem is. A lot of knee trouble can be a direct result of lower back issues because one tends to walk out of alignment

The return of "Mad Men", my favourite tv show since "The Wire". Gotta love Roger Sterling...I hope I get silver hair like his when I get older.

With the end of "30 Rock" and the cancellation of HBO's "Enlightened", I was down to just one tv show that I regularly watched, "Big Bang Theory". Occasionally I will catch "New Girl", "Walking Dead", and "Californication" if I am not out and remember it is on.

Depends on what your knee problem is. A lot of knee trouble can be a direct result of lower back issues because one tends to walk out of alignment

well, i have arthritis in it, but i do think it could be from the back also. sciatica, maybe?

weirdly, the last 3 nights it hasn't been aching at all. i started holidays 3 days ago, and drank some beer .... must be the cure!

well, i have arthritis in it, but i do think it could be from the back also. sciatica, maybe?

weirdly, the last 3 nights it hasn't been aching at all. i started holidays 3 days ago, and drank some beer .... must be the cure!

LOL ! Well, being relaxed and away from the stresses of work certainly can't be a bad thing. A little alcohol's not a bad thing either. The sciatica won't be the the cause of your arthritis but whenever we're favouring a sore part of the body, you can guarantee that other areas will start hurting too. It took me ages to convince Mrs ally , who also has arthritis in her right knee, that going for massage on a regular basis would help eliminate her back and hip pain and in the process, help her alignment when she walked.Since she started doing so, she's found her episodes with the arthritis to less frequent and , more manageble