What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

LOL ! Well, being relaxed and away from the stresses of work certainly can't be a bad thing. A little alcohol's not a bad thing either. The sciatica won't be the the cause of your arthritis but whenever we're favouring a sore part of the body, you can guarantee that other areas will start hurting too. It took me ages to convince Mrs ally , who also has arthritis in her right knee, that going for massage on a regular basis would help eliminate her back and hip pain and in the process, help her alignment when she walked.Since she started doing so, she's found her episodes with the arthritis to less frequent and , more manageble

i know sciatica doesn't cause arthritis, i just meant that perhaps sciatica was the cause all along and i was just blaming the arthritis ... who knows? but it's really strange - i was waking 4-6 times on average with shooting pains in my leg, now it's just back ache ....

i know sciatica doesn't cause arthritis, i just meant that perhaps sciatica was the cause all along and i was just blaming the arthritis ... who knows? but it's really strange - i was waking 4-6 times on average with shooting pains in my leg, now it's just back ache ....

back bone connected to the hip bone, hip bone connected to the knee bone :yesnod:

Mrs CP went to see a Physio today and will be starting her course next week. Ibuprofen and Paracetamol 3 times a day will help sooth the creaking in her neck and maybe free it up for a round of golf next week. Here's hoping she can get back to whooping me. ( on the couse that is!)

Her Job is now secure and she will be continuing as planned. We are happy about it and that can only be a good thing. She thanks all who has passed on best wishes.

Mrs CP went to see a Physio today and will be starting her course next week. Ibuprofen and Paracetamol 3 times a day will help sooth the creaking in her neck and maybe free it up for a round of golf next week. Here's hoping she can get back to whooping me. ( on the couse that is!)

Her Job is now secure and she will be continuing as planned. We are happy about it and that can only be a good thing. She thanks all who has passed on best wishes.

That's excellent news CP. Happy for both of you :)

Thanks Ally. Hows yourself? Are you progressing as to your liking? Funny as an addage. She was mentioning last evening that weed really helps. :thumbsup:

I'm doing fine thanks and I'm glad Mrs CP has her own personal STOCK of pain relief ;)

Oh yes still on the solid but "The girls" are coming along nicely. Pass the skins pet? :shifty:

The weather must be right just :D

Edited by ally

I am just relaxing listening to the glorious song of the blackbird and the thrush. Also the bleating of new born lambs in the fields at the end of my garden. The temperature has shot up this afternoon and the refreshing sound of rain falling, which is doing wonders for the lawn and the bulbs, which promise to bring a splash of colour. What a great season Spring is?

Edited by chillumpuffer

I changed my internet provider from T-Mobile to O2 on Wednesday afternoon. This morning I received a £100 Marks and Spencer gift voucher from O2. Wonder if there will still be such generous gifts when their broadband division moves over to Sky?

great news all round! :)

I am just relaxing listening to the glorious song of the blackbird and the thrush. Also the bleating of new born lambs in the fields at the end of my garden. The temperature has shot up this afternoon and the refreshing sound of rain falling, which is doing wonders for the lawn and the bulbs, which promise to bring a splash of colour. What a great season Spring is?

sounds amazing. i actually prefer autumn, which it is right now, and i still have another 8 days holiday left ... :)

sounds amazing. i actually prefer autumn, which it is right now, and i still have another 8 days holiday left ... :)

Whenever possible, I always try to take time off in the early autumn. Not only is it a beautiful time of the year but it's also a lot cheaper to book a spot to enjoy. Less crowded too ! Enjoy the 8 days Slave. You've earned them :)

well, today is my sweethearts ( hubby ) birthday.

we are going on a lunch cruise on sydney harbour! my kids bought it for us for christmas. can't wait!

i gave him 2 blue rays - searching for sugarman, and game of thrones season 1. he has seen them both, but he will enjoy them again, and of course there are the extras.