What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Mrs. Walter and I "won" a pair of Pesidential Suite seats, at an online auction benefiting my son's school, for Rush this Sunday evening! Only $160 total! A bunch of VIP extras come along with them! Rush was our first concert together when we started dating back in 1990, this will be our 5th time seeing them. Looking forward to it! :yesnod:

Finally recieving in the mail this morning a dvd of the Walking Into Clarksdale tour at the America West Arena in Phoenix, the last time Page performed here, been looking for it for years...Will be checking it out shortly...

I did a 5k mud run to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I didn't expect much out of myself but I kicked some butt. Tomorrow I'll probably be sore but I feel great right now.

I did a 5k mud run to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I didn't expect much out of myself but I kicked some butt. Tomorrow I'll probably be sore but I feel great right now.

I love the work St Jude's does! No family is ever turned away because of their inability to pay. Brings tears to my eyes every time I see Marlo Thomas on television. Cancer is so very expensive..

I am so proud of you, and grateful for the work you do.

That's awesome; I would love to do one of those! :)

I am happy because my college student is now home for the summer! :)

Edited by Virginia

Well done, DAS.

My baby girl has a school project to design a teapot in Ceramics. Kind of like, 'who would you like to have tea with' and base the teapot on that person..

She chose Audrey Hepburn.

HIGH FIVE ME!

Consider yourself 'HIGH-FIVED'! And when I high-five someone, it's really a high-five!

After emergency babysitting yesterday, I'm happy to catch up on my sleep today. Didn't get out of bed until noon. :)

I wound up with $529 for 4 of 5 and $24 each for 3 of 5. One more number and I would have taken down the whole pool. Its the third time I have had 4. I had 4 of 5 on Mega once. 5 gets you $250,000. Not bad. Its possible unlike the Power and the Lotto. And you do win alot of small prizes