What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Look it wench,get hubby,the kids and Dad and get your sorry butts up to the North Shore,I'll feed ya and wake you up the next morning,yes I have mosquito netting

Hahaha, one of these days, Kev....:)

First, short summer Friday workdays make me happy.

Then, getting home on a glorious Friday afternoon, pouring a glass of wine, grabbing the NYT and going out on the porch to read and sip makes me really happy!!

After an hour, I'd had enough nature ( :) ) so I came inside and turned on the O's game, which they are leading at the moment.

So far, so good!!

First road trip of the summer! Won't be back to Los Angeles until next Wednesday...just in time to catch Robert Plant's SSS show at the Shrine that night. I'll miss Patty Griffin's show the previous night.

Left LA late last night/early morning...started the trip right by cranking some Led Zeppelin - the Dec. 6, 1969 Paris show that was recently discovered. Just leaving Phoenix now. I'll be in El Paso tonight and in Dallas by noon tomorrow.

post-1470-0-25179800-1371667385_thumb.jp

Have a good, safe trip Strider! Keep us updated on the cities you hit!

:peace:

It was 102° in Tucson, AZ. We're near the AZ/NM border now, on the way to Lordsburg, NM and then should be in El Paso, TX in time for dinner.

Being on the road.

There's nothing like rolling down the highway, seeing the country with no cares, no worries, no thoughts of work or life back home. The fact that good friends and Robert Plant await me at the end of the road like a pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow is just a bonus.

God, I love travelling.