What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I just brought home my old bike from my parents' house. It's a Fuji Sports 10; I saved up my money forever to pay half (mom and dad matched it) when I was 10 or 11; it's a really nice recreational bike. It still fits perfectly. I'm going to get new tires and whatever else and fix it up :) I will try to add a picture later; I can't find the camera cable right now.

Had a great evening at Babs place last night. Met a bunch of really cool and friendly people for the first time which I alway's enjoy doing. Lots of fun. Babs can't sing though :D

Thanks for the great time my man :)

Had a great evening at Babs place last night. Met a bunch of really cool and friendly people for the first time which I alway's enjoy doing. Lots of fun. Babs can't sing though :D

Thanks for the great time my man :)

:drunk::beer:

I'm happy my AC is working great now that it's repaired. It is so nice and cool inside, love it. I'm also happy i don't have to go back to the hellhole until Wednesday. I'm happy my vacation is only a month away...need some soft and cuddly lovin...

Happy it rained a little. We need way more. I wish you could dump a bunch from the midwest on us. Would help everyone out.

Coffee is good, nice to see I have the required semi furry tummy.

OOoh, Danzig! What's your fave song, Bonnie?

Also, what made me happy today: bf ruining camping plans with me to go with his brother. Oh, wait, that's what PISSED ME OFF today :( Is there one of those threads? So I'll try again.

What made me happy today: knowing that my stupid bf had to work, and has a whole week of work ahead of him, while *I* don't have to and can lazy about at my leisure! AHAHA!

OOoh, Danzig! What's your fave song, Bonnie?

Also, what made me happy today: bf ruining camping plans with me to go with his brother. Oh, wait, that's what PISSED ME OFF today :( Is there one of those threads? So I'll try again.

What made me happy today: knowing that my stupid bf had to work, and has a whole week of work ahead of him, while *I* don't have to and can lazy about at my leisure! AHAHA!

There's quite a few, actually! I love his voice. A few songs I like: Black Angel, White Angel; Stalker Song; I Luciferi; Pretty much all of III.....

I don't have to be at work until noon.

I'm laying on the couch and being lazy.

Oh yeah, and I have tomorrow off to meet a very well-known English teacher who has written several well-recieved books on teaching writing; and then I only work one more day before I head off to Tahoe to see Robert and Alison!!!!

Edited by manderlyh

^lol

If I don't get out of that silly grocers, I could snap and kill someone or something. Especially if I have to work with the old lady who nags at me more than my mom and my grandmother have ever nagged at me combined. She even did it when I WAS HER BOSS...

She's even been grouchier lately. :wacko:

^lol

If I don't get out of that silly grocers, I could snap and kill someone or something. Especially if I have to work with the old lady who nags at me more than my mom and my grandmother have ever nagged at me combined. She even did it when I WAS HER BOSS...

She's even been grouchier lately. :wacko:

Just hang in there kiddo. I can assure you you will do fine. You may have to relocate, but many are with all the floods and things.

Should be illegal to pay some people what they get paid. Anyways, cheers, and we all know everyone gets snappy. But hey, I think that's what friends are for.....an ear and a word up....

I'm gone, just happy the ISP is back on after a storm.