The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

21 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Thanks for that info RainbowElf....I did not know that Kathleen was her daughter!Ā  R.I.P. Abby!Ā 

Anytime Stryker, Kathleenā€™s mostĀ memorial role for me was in Halloween The Return of Michael Myers, her mother may she Rest In Peace was a part of Falcon Crest, of course she did other movies before that.

2 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Anytime Stryker, Kathleenā€™s mostĀ memorial role for me was in Halloween The Return of Michael Myers, her mother may she Rest In Peace was a part of Falcon Crest, of course she did other movies before that.

That is Stryder1978. This is Stryker...

71M41H8KD3L._AC_SY445_.gif.jpeg.fc1978c107117e42c2bd8b14fdada4aa.jpeg

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

R.I.P. Pat, I was a huge wrestling fanĀ back in the old days, now I can't stand to watch it,it's changed so much.

Yes indeed. Itā€™s not the same anymore. Gone are those classic days.

RšŸ˜Ž

17 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

R.I.P. Pat, I was a huge wrestling fanĀ back in the old days, now I can't stand to watch it,it's changed so much.

My Mother too. Ray Stevens, The Great Pompero, Kinji Shibuya, Moon Dog Mayne, Haystack Calhoun, etc.

Old School Wrestling Chain Match between Moondog Mayne and Don Muraco  Carry-all Pouch for Sale by Jim Fitzpatrick

2 hours ago, redrum said:

My Mother too. Ray Stevens, The Great Pompero, Kinji Shibuya, Moon Dog Mayne, Haystack Calhoun, etc.

Ā 

My favorite era was when Sgt. Slaughter turned babyface and fought against the Iron sheik, though my father was a fan from way back when Tolos the Golden Greek was wrestling, and Bob Backlund was a young and upcoming new comer.Ā