Oklahoma City tornado

Virginia

I think they have narrowed it down to 29 instead of 51. At least that is what NBC news stated this morning.

51 confirmed dead, and although 91 isn't official they have been told to receive about 40 more bodies...

I can't imagine seeing a storm 2 miles wide coming at you, and there's nothing you can do.

Those poor people.

GIVE BLOOD.

i gave some money to the red cross. its not much but i was feeling really bad for them today

i gave some money to the red cross. its not much but i was feeling really bad for them today

I am glad to see you have a good heart. These people are in need of so much right now. There is hope on this site. Deeds like your's give me a renewed faith. When there is so much darkness in the world, with terrorist plots, natural disasters and corruption, any little spark shines a light brightly.

I saw a wind funnel come across the St Lawrence River back in the 1980's where our cottage was. In the American channel about 1 mile west of Alexandria Bay. It ripped a tree out by its roots and the tree was about 10 feet in diameter and was probably over 200 years old. The power was unimaginable. So just know that a tornado is a miracle of nature. The power is beyond comprehension. If you have ever seen the Hulk, its sort of like the power the Hulk had in that movie. It will rip through buildings like a buzz saw. I was lucky the wind funnel did not come right at me or I would not be here to tell of it.

This morning on the CBS show, they were showing the devastation and talking to people. A scene was shown of two teenage girls hugging each other. One of the girls had a Led Zeppelin t-shirt on. The town is starting to re-build. Hopefully, more storm shelters will be built.

Archived