HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL LED ZEPPELIN FANS.

ZISH

A herbaceous and Happy New Year to all. Down Under, Westwards Southwards and Eastwards. Whatever you all do make sure you have a safe and enjoyable end to another year. It's been great discussing food and things with like minded and friendly folks.

The CP's are heading down to the "City". Friends are preparing a 3 course French inspired dinner ( they used to live there) and there will be good wine, fine smoke and good vibes.

I would like to add a suitable picture but I still can't add anything. So I will raise a glass and a toke to you all.

Likewise, Zish, very best to you, thank you for sharing much cherished glimpses with us of our Beloved Icon with utmost respect and kindness...

You are more than welcome planetPage. It was my pleasure. Health & Good fortune back to you my friend.

ZISH.

Hiya Zish!

I know I haven't spoken to you much on here but I really enjoy your extremely valuable contributions to this forum!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy 2014! Cheers to you! :beer:

Maybe we can make up for it this coming year. Thank you for your kind words and I wish you and yours all the very best for 2014.

Cheers, ZISH

Archived