Things People Do That Rub You

Charles J. White

• 2 months later...

1) People who chew with their mouth open.

2) Salespersons who aren't knowledgeable about their store's merchandise. I blame management for this; not the salespeople.

3) People who yak on their cell phones while the salesperson or customer service rep is trying to serve them.

1) People who chew with their mouth open.

2) Salespersons who aren't knowledgeable about their store's merchandise. I blame management for this; not the salespeople.

3) People who yak on their cell phones while the salesperson or customer service rep is trying to serve them.

I agree. It's particularly off-putting when people chew with their mouth open.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
10 hours ago, JTM said:

Drivers who won't overtake cyclists even when there is plenty of room and time to do so.

Goes for slow drivers too who take their sweet ass time getting up to the speed limit.

I called Home Depot the other day to see if they had this one model Homelite electric log splitter. It has good reviews and isn't too expensive. After the usual robot spiel the phone began to ring. It rang 25 times and no answer. To say I was pissed is an understatement. I called again the next day and finally got through. I give her the brand/model number and then am on hold for 10 minutes to learn that they not only don't have that model, they can't even order the damned thing. I told her, then why the hell do you have it on the web site? They're as bad as calling the government on the phone. I'm splitting the wood by hand. Screw the bastards.

People who talk shit to you and when you get upset respond with, "I was only joking." Um, no you were not and saying you were after the fact makes it doubly insulting.

People so stupid they think either deferring or eliminating the payroll tax is a good thing (I guess it is if you don't want social security and Medicare at some point).

2 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

People so stupid they think that not allowing people to keep more of their own money during a time of need is a bad thing.

Great, then people such as you need to sign a legal document abdicating all claims to future social security or Medicare benefits. If you gonna talk the talk, lets see you walk the walk.

1 hour ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Great, then people such as you need to sign a legal document abdicating all claims to future social security or Medicare benefits. If you gonna talk the talk, lets see you walk the walk.

I'm not going to argue with you about politics and policies, this thread is about being rubbed the wrong way and man you know how to rub

4 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Payroll taxes are levied to support those programs. In other words, they are EARNED entitlements, not grants.

Edited by SteveAJones

1 hour ago, reids said:

Trolling on a music forum trying to argue politics in multiple threads (against forum policy) rub me (and others) the wrong way. 

R😎

Doesn't bother me, if I see something I don't like I just scroll on.