What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

15 hours ago, Strider said:

I'm not talking about 1982. Ron Wood was not with the Stones in 1971.

Yes, thank God he wasn´t with them in 1971.

Sorry, I was a bit confused. I only knew "Live At Leeds"(with Ron 1982) which I have avoided.

Haven´t heard about this "Sticky Fingers" deluxe box set with the Leeds 71 show, interesting release.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Strider said:

Rush @ Anaheim Convention Center June 12, 1981. I was not at this show. But thank god Mike Millard was...this is better than any official Rush live album. @badgeholder were you there?

Appetite whetted, grabbed from dime, will listen later Cheers S.

9 hours ago, JTM said:

Appetite whetted, grabbed from dime, will listen later Cheers S.

Why they didn't put "Camera Eye" on "Exit...Stage Left" is one of the great mysteries of Rush. It's way better than the overrated "Tom Sawyer". The segue from "The Trees" to "Xanadu" is one of my favourite Rush concert moments. While I missed the "Moving Pictures" tour, I did catch the "Exit...Stage Left" tour which had the same setlist.

It is a short recording but maybe my favorite Dead show ever.  Especially from 35:58 on.  Jerry goes for it, building slowly to a frenzy from a very mellow beginning.  And Phil, well Phil is just being Phil and that is always good.