Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Maybe we should start a video thread?

Or would that get shut down?

Check this out ladies.

I love with one from Irvine, CA where they open with Immigrant Song and Jimmy has a cigarette in his mouth, then turns around playing the opening of the Wanton Song and coolly throws it aside. I can't find that on YouTube to show you. I have the DVD of the concert. Jimmy looks so hot on that. I think this picture is from that show, but it's the jacket he has on.

56321800.jpg

Edited by aen27

I love with one from Irvine, CA where they open with Immigrant Song and Jimmy has a cigarette in his mouth, then turns around playing the opening of the Wanton Song and coolly throws it aside. I can't find that on YouTube to show you. I have the DVD of the concert. Jimmy looks so hot on that. I think this picture is from that show, but it's the jacket he has on.

56321800.jpg

I love that video-Jimmy and Rob rock!

56321800.jpg

Notice that his pants match the jacket.

Very classy.

That pic is so snagged. B)

He, ladies! We have just 15 pages less than Robert!!!

If we go on like this, it won't be long until we have them. :lol:

So, let's keep on posting, and posting, and posting Jimmy...

I have to say that I have collected almost more pics of JP than of my beloved ones (family, etc)... :D

I am crazy about this one! He looks a bit f....d up, still...I don't know.. :rolleyes:

1977_Caesars_Chariot_02.jpg

1984_JPii-1.jpg

PN005230.jpg

PN005007.jpg