Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

You guys are welcome. The Jimmy crotch pics should be added to the Jimmy's pants thread. :lol:

Sorry, I never went to that thread because I always thought "who cares about what he has on his legs..?" Now I realize, like me, you too were concentrating on "what's on the inside!" :lol: Anyway, hot crotch is hot crotch and after a string of bum shots, it doesn't hurt to have some "pants" photos, as you call them, here. B)

Sorry, I never went to that thread because I always thought "who cares about what he has on his legs..?" Now I realize, like me, you too were concentrating on "what's on the inside!" :lol: Anyway, hot crotch is hot crotch and after a string of bum shots, it doesn't hurt to have some "pants" photos, as you call them, here. B)

No is doesn't. But yea, your right about the thread mentioned above. :shifty:

:lol:

Sticking to the previous page...

He looks freakin awesome :wub:

One of my all-time favorites...

..and two more. I want that coat very badly--one like it, anyways. Although it would be freakin' sweet to have that one :D

I remember calling that "wowwowwowwow..." :lol: I got that one as part of some kind of article. I don't think it was in English though. Anyways, I love it (obviously:rolleyes:) :thumbsup:

It's not hard to make if you know how to sew, and you have the right pattern. I made one for my daughter. Now she wants another one because she saw Jimmy's.

I love the new pictures of Jimmy. He looks so fantastic with the white hair.

Can you believe it? Some Moron told "Rollingstone Magazine", in their recent issue, that Jimmy looked like the quaker oats man in the recent issue with the three of them on it. The one before the '02 concert, I mean. What a moron!That's one quaker I like!

:lol: Me too! :D Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Jimmy with a beard:

1970.jpg

f2035015.jpg

e72fdb8d.jpg

JPage040412R395.jpg

d534fdea.jpg

I don't have a problem with beards...I think some guys look better with them :D. Jimmy looked better without a beard, but I'm glad he grew one 'cause I think he looked hot with one too :lol::thumbsup:

The beard made his cheeks look puffy. I would look okay if he trimmed it a little. Did he even own a mirror?