Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I wonder if he still has his hermit robe. In Light and Shade is the interview where he says he still has his lifemask. He probobly has the robe too. I know he has said he still has his stage costumes going back to the Yardbirds.

Edited by aen27

I wonder if he still has his hermit robe. In Light and Shade is the interview where he says he still has his lifemask. He probobly has the robe too. I know he has said he still has his stage costumes going back to the Yardbirds.

I think he has a lot of it. Might sound cruel but he has so many Austin Osman Spare manuscripts,paintings that when its going on market I'll work out says to have most them. I've talked with others who are waiting on Crowley,Spare,Kenneth stuff and all of them say Page has a lot of it.

You ladies find such great photos. Some photos I just glance at, but that Hermit one is one of those that I've spent a few minutes looking at.

Me too :)

Thank you!! This is beautiful!

It is so beautiful !!! Thanks !!

You're very welcome! :D

I bet he does. He's so smart for having had the foresight to save these things. That is a collection I would love to see. I know some pieces were on display in Japan a year or so ago; I hope one day he'll send some a little closer.

Me too :)

You're very welcome! :D

I bet he does. He's so smart for having had the foresight to save these things. That is a collection I would love to see. I know some pieces were on display in Japan a year or so ago; I hope one day he'll send some a little closer.

I hope so too. :D

Was shared in the photo mysteries thread.

576266_4469237448073_2015080762_n.jpg

I LOVE this one! It should probably be in the Hot Pics thread so I could gush about it! ^_^

Oh, April, that's a great pic! Where did you find it?

Thank you! :D I just typed in Jimmy Page Song Remains the Same on Google Images and that's what came up. I do random Jimmy searches sometimes when I get bored or just fancy lookin at him!

I love him in his 'brocade' jacket and his fluffy hair from this period '94-95. :wub: This is one of the best pictures I think I have seen of him alone from Page/Plant era. :D

Love this. Ross took this cover and put it in his diary today.

soundonsound.jpg

Edited by aen27

I love him in his 'brocade' jacket and his fluffy hair from this period '94-95. :wub: This is one of the best pictures I think I have seen of him alone from Page/Plant era. :D

:lol: So you listened?! I love that you moved this here! ^_^ He looks so incredibly gorgeous there! One of the best I've seen from then as well!! :wub:

Love that you put it there too! :D

I already posted this one in Hot Pics, but figure it should be here too since it is the coolest ever to me!

tumblr_mebpwenqVD1rn73aro1_1280.jpg

Oh. My. Lord. :faint1:

His eyes are so striking and you can see the greenness of his eyes very well.

April, you post some of the best pics. Just about every one you've posted I've never seen. :)

Oh. My. Lord. :faint1:

His eyes are so striking and you can see the greenness of his eyes very well.

April, you post some of the best pics. Just about every one you've posted I've never seen. :)

I know right?! This must be one of the best ones of his eyes ever! Aw thank you! :D I try and post the ones that are new to me as well. :)