Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I love that last one!! His smile. :faint1:

I love that his vest in that one has "JP" on it. I wonder who made it?

There was a quote in the Hoskyns book by Gyl Corrigan-Devlin and she said that Robert's little blue blouse came about because it was just lying around and someone showed her how to put rhinestones on it.

So BP Fallon went and bought thousands of rhinestones and so then when they were on the plane they began putting rhinestones on everything!

Maybe the JP vest was one of their creations!

There was a quote in the Hoskyns book by Gyl Corrigan-Devlin and she said that Robert's little blue blouse came about because it was just lying around and someone showed her how to put rhinestones on it.

So BP Fallon went and bought thousands of rhinestones and so then when they were on the plane they began putting rhinestones on everything!

Maybe the JP vest was one of their creations!

But BP Fallon wasn't with them until '72 I think and that photo is from '69. It also looks like the initials were created by perforations in the vest rather than rhinestones.

There is a photo of Jimmy from around '72 or so where he's wearing a black shirt with rhinestones on it. Perhaps that is one of the garments they bedazzled.

But BP Fallon wasn't with them until '72 I think and that photo is from '69. It also looks like the initials were created by perforations in the vest rather than rhinestones.

There is a photo of Jimmy from around '72 or so where he's wearing a black shirt with rhinestones on it. Perhaps that is one of the garments they bedazzled.

Yeah, I didn't think about the time-frame of when BP had joined them.

:)

232323232fp63597_nu4396_79_257_WSNRCG357865532348nu0mrj.jpg

Aen, thanks for sharing this new (to me) photo with us. I love and admire Jimmy for his mind, but a photo like this makes me stop and say, "PHWOAH" in appreciation of his beauty.

Percy's Plant, I keep hoping you will cross over to the Dark (Lord's) side, but then I see your enthusiasm in the "Hot Pictures of Robert" thread and I know it will never happen. :)

Percy's Plant, I keep hoping you will cross over to the Dark (Lord's) side, but then I see your enthusiasm in the "Hot Pictures of Robert" thread and I know it will never happen. :)

Haha! The Dark (Lord) seduces we children of the Light. But we hang on to Percy's golden locks for dear life and blow kisses to you lovely ladies (and fellas).

....but then again, if threesomes are being offered/put on the table, we are always willing to compromise. *cough*

Well thanks for introducing me to a new song. :yesnod: *is listening to it at the moment* Me likey!

....and for some odd reason sounds appropriate for this dilemma we face (or probably Jimmy's theme song) *lol*

[Dare I quote "coming right behind you...swear I'm gonna find you..." eek!]

Edited by Percys_Plant

I was talking to my mom about Jimmy today (as I always do) and she has always found young Jimmy to be "wimpy" and "feminine." She likes Robert's physique more. BUT, she admitted to me today that she finds current Jimmy to be very handsome and agreed with the "silver fox" nickname!! I was so shocked and proud! :)