Single female Zepp fans.

And...welcome to the official Led Zeppelin dating site.

Are you tired of spending you time and effort on that special someone, only to find out they were Warrant fans? Are you tired of your "partner" because they think Led Zeppelin is some asshole from work you are hanging out with too much? Or how about that uncomfortable feeling when you go to surprise your soul-mate with Robert Plant tickets only to have them give you that "look" and say, "gee babe, I would love to go but I have an enema planned for that night."

Fear not my friends, the community at ledzeppelin.com is here to satisfy your need for a real Livin Lovin Maid who is on the same page and ready to squeeze your lemon 25 hours a day. That's right ladies and gentlemen, our members are ready to Rock & Roll, no Heartbreakers here, no sireee! No need to wait until the Levee Breaks to find your true Misty Mountain Hopper, no need to travel to Kashmir to discover All of Your Love. We guarantee our members are Gonna Groove both In the Light AND In the Evening!

So, stop trying to figure out why your significant other prefers the dull, uninspiring tones of Nickleback, Creed, and Niki Minaj and get ready for a Whole Lotta Love at ledzeppelin.com's new dating site for LedHeads.

7 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Are you tired of spending you time and effort on that special someone, only to find out they were Warrant fans? Are you tired of your "partner" because they think Led Zeppelin is some asshole from work you are hanging out with too much? Or how about that uncomfortable feeling when you go to surprise your soul-mate with Robert Plant tickets only to have them give you that "look" and say, "gee babe, I would love to go but I have an enema planned for that night."

Fear not my friends, the community at ledzeppelin.com is here to satisfy your need for a real Livin Lovin Maid who is on the same page and ready to squeeze your lemon 25 hours a day. That's right ladies and gentlemen, our members are ready to Rock & Roll, no Heartbreakers here, no sireee! No need to wait until the Levee Breaks to find your true Misty Mountain Hopper, no need to travel to Kashmir to discover All of Your Love. We guarantee our members are Gonna Groove both In the Light AND In the Evening!

So, stop trying to figure out why your significant other prefers the dull, uninspiring tones of Nickleback, Creed, and Niki Minaj and get ready for a Whole Lotta Love at ledzeppelin.com's new dating site for LedHeads.

:hysterical:

16 hours ago, IpMan said:

:lol:

• 10 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:58 AM, IpMan said:

Are you tired of spending you time and effort on that special someone, only to find out they were Warrant fans?

LMAO (or whatever the kids said 12 years ago). Good one, IpMan!

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2017 at 11:58 PM, IpMan said:

Mr. Eagles of One Nest has truly horrific taste in music - he's stuck in the 80's with hair bands. Awful. From time to time, he'll do Metallica or Priest when I complain. 

15 minutes ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Mr. Eagles of One Nest has truly horrific taste in music - he's stuck in the 80's with hair bands. Awful. From time to time, he'll do Metallica or Priest when I complain. 

LMAO....not all 80's hair bands are awful, but at least one of you two has some musical taste!

• 5 months later...
On 7/6/2017 at 7:45 PM, AussieOzzieZeppfan said:

G'day from Cowes , Victoria Australia. I'm a soon to be single male 52yo Lifelong Zepp fan .Any single female Zepp fans?, non-smoker, working, doesn't do drugs, drinks , drives, likes&loves drums&is passionate about Zepp? ! lol.

Bro,

From where you are fly northwest until you hit Manila and then make a hard left turn until you reach Phuket Thailand.

For 5 dollars more you'll find a gal who is passionate about anyone say.... including Barry Manilow if you like.

😏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Funny, I was also looking for single female Zep fans. I want a buddy who will go to concerts with me here in the Bay area! I left my rock n' roll buds back in New York! Surely there must be someone....actually you could be married, who cares. Just not a guy, because I don't want that nasty sex business to rear its ugly head. 

I am serious. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is great.  You all just get me.  My friends listen to crap pop music or whatever today’s nonsense is that the kids are listening to, and there I am with a Zeppelin shirt on blaring live stuff they’ve never heard of.  When my mother saw my book on my coffee table and said “Who’s Jimmy Page?” I cried.  I need more friends like all of you! I’m a single girl, 44, and travel everywhere I can. Nice to be here! 

Edited by The Danelectro

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...