What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Near Leek? Have you ever walked The Manifold Valley?

I'm about half-an-hour away from Leek. I don't think I've walked The Manifold Valley. I did lots of walks in the Peak District when I lived in Sheffield (I lived on the side that borders the Peak District). I'm not sure where exactly, except it was bloody hard work but worth it for the views.

Wetton Mill and Thors Cave is a fantastic walk. We are about 30 mins from there and it's pure bliss. Gets a bit crowded in the summer and there are plenty of places to camp. We spent many a stoned weekend with chums there

Can you be more specific? it was snowing hard here an hour ago. Thank God it stopped. I dont need the shit. Even though I greased the plowman for the season. Thanks God for Center Ice and League Pass

o-GREAT-LAKES-NASA-PHOTO-MICHIGAN-SNOW-570.jpg?6

A shot from NASA of the Great Lakes during the recent cold spell. The clouds over the lakes is lake-effect snow.

Its freezing here for sure. A light snow has started to fall just as I salted my driveway that is a hill. I am probably 10-15 miles south of Lake Ontario as the crow flies :freezing: :freezing: