Bootleg releases

goldenretreiver157

14 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

What was the fuss about Oakland 77?

Last shows Zeppelin played in America, plus Bonham, Cole, Bindon and Grant got into a major brouhaha with Bill Graham and some of his guys at some point during the first Oakland gig- many punches were thrown, and then Graham more or less forced the band to do the second show under duress- they were contractually obligated to perform a show they rightfully didn't want to do (given the previous day's events) for a promoter who wanted to throw the band's drummer and management in jail for assault (not to say Bill Graham wasn't justified, mind you). The Oakland '77 shows are more infamous than famous, I think...the July 23 show is pretty iffy in places (they almost collapse completely during the start of Page's solo in "Ten Years Gone") but the 24th performance isn't too bad considering the circumstances. 

22 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

Already released a few weeks ago:

A few weeks? 😂😂 75 weeks is my guess. I ordered mine august 26th 2018, received from AirRaid September 4th.

It appears to be some bug on the AirRaid site: every “new” link in yellow gives you the same photo of this set.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:15 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

A few weeks? 😂😂 75 weeks is my guess. I ordered mine august 26th 2018, received from AirRaid September 4th.

It appears to be some bug on the AirRaid site: every “new” link in yellow gives you the same photo of this set.

Haha, a few weeks and a few more....... and I thought I saw it in the "recent updates" column on the LZ Database site just a few weeks ago- how time flies.

48 minutes ago, zepster1979 said:

And a very poor mix I would say. Most of source transitions are amateurly done, making these shows barely listenable.

Having TCOLZ, EVSD and Magic Bus, I would say Magic Bus - "Alpha and Omega" is the better option from these three, although TCOLZ is nice because of the complete tape transfers: strictly source 1 OR strictly source 2. No mixes!

https://twitter.com/yuminori0616/status/1230099969052307459/photo/3

After one month, 'Evolution is Timing' already receives a vol.2 companion set. Not (as I  suggested) 'Resolution is Rhyming' 15 CD box, culled fro the classic audience tapes (Winterland, Paris 69, Montreux, LA Forum 70, Berkeley, Tokyo 71,...) but this time entirely focussed on studio outtakes. Hopefully another 25USD bargain😉

2 hours ago, duckman said:

After one month, 'Evolution is Timing' already receives a vol.2 companion set. Not (as I  suggested) 'Resolution is Rhyming' 15 CD box, culled fro the classic audience tapes (Winterland, Paris 69, Montreux, LA Forum 70, Berkeley, Tokyo 71,...) but this time entirely focussed on studio outtakes. Hopefully another 25USD bargain😉

I know what my next purchase is going to be! 

3 hours ago, duckman said:

Snatched it for just € 35,- ex P&P. But the leaflet shows another gem: Mike Millard's Lost and Found BOX

On 2/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

I thought it was the new 928 sbd artwork 🤣

Edited by BeenALongTime

On 2/19/2020 at 11:10 AM, duckman said:

Has anyone received this one yet? Waiting for some reviews. 

25 minutes ago, Miinsane1971 said:

Has anyone received this one yet? Waiting for some reviews. 

My copy is on it's way to Europe...

State occurrence date
(In local time if occurred overseas)
Shipping track record Details Office Prefecture / Country
ZIP code(Postal code number)
02/25/2020 15:30 Posting/Collection   HINO TOKYO

19 minutes ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

My copy is on it's way to Europe...

State occurrence date
(In local time if occurred overseas)
Shipping track record Details Office Prefecture / Country
ZIP code(Postal code number)
02/25/2020 15:30 Posting/Collection   HINO TOKYO

Mine should be here by the end of the week, along with two of my other "most wanted" boots ("Hellfire Club" and "Snowblind" (3CD version)). 

6 hours ago, Miinsane1971 said:

Mine should be here by the end of the week, along with two of my other "most wanted" boots ("Hellfire Club" and "Snowblind" (3CD version)). 

Why didn't you opt for "Ultra Violent Killer Droog"? it's a bit more expensive (I guess) but it's got AUD and SBD...

"Hellfire Club" is just AUD.

"Snowblind" is the march 20th 2012 edition? With the train? I'm still anxious to get my hands on the 2012 9cd edition. Just because I loooooove the the 2 slipcases with the train in red/orange and blue.