The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I don't interpret it that way at all. "Him" directly refers to Neil Young as the members of Lynrd Skynrd resented Young's broad suggestion that they, as Southern men, did not know right from wrong.    

didn't Neil say something or was quoted saying a very racist statement to the effect that Donald Trump is so dumb even Obama is smarter than Trump, clearly implying a black person shouln't or can't be smarter than a white? may have even seen it somewhere on this site, if true no one is calling him out, wait , omg I forgot Biden says this stuff all the time 😂

11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I don't interpret it that way at all. "Him" directly refers to Neil Young as the members of Lynrd Skynrd resented Young's broad suggestion that they, as Southern men, did not know right from wrong.    

for however long i've heard this song I have always interpreted that Syynrd hated  Neil Young and made sure the world knew about it

On 2/4/2022 at 1:56 AM, SteveAJones said:

I wanted him to go full Howard Stern and just ride Neil Young like a rented moped for the next two weeks. Say things like, "Most of Neil's fans aren't on Spotify, they're on life support".

Well, when you put it that way, I’m surprised he didn’t as well. It isn’t like Neil has the same pull he had in the 80’s or even 90’s. Money, corporate money specifically is very powerful. I know Joe has a step daughter who is half African American, so now with all of this other shit coming out. It’s pretty easy to put together a montage and make someone look like an asshat. Truth is, I don’t think he has a racist bone in his body. He is a comedian, outspoken, opinionated, and until Spotify, I don’t think he really cared what people thought of what he said. 

I can understand India Arie being upset with his use of the word, however, to put together the montage that she or someone on her team put together is pretty disingenuous. It was taken out of context for sure. I want to clarify that I’m not saying it is okay to use the word he did, but to edit him the way it was, that is the problem. And I could be wrong, maybe he is racist, maybe the context doesn’t matter. Also, for the Neil Young Lynyrd Skynyrd issue, to my knowledge Skynyrd were not racist, they didn’t have a problem with Neil Young. That was done in a tongue and cheek manner. That band loved Neil Young. It’s pretty easy to look up all the interviews they have given in regards to it. 

Speaking of Skynyrd, one of the best concerts I ever went to, they played with Bad Co. at Shorline in like 92/93, it wasn’t so much the musicianship, as much as the atmosphere, music, and just an overall great time. If I’m not mistaken, I think Lynyrd or Bad Co. were making a live concert and recording there. I was pretty hammered so I could be incorrect. 

Cheers. 

Amazing rhetoric coming from the canadian gov, Strikingly similar to what the dems are saying about jan 6th.  The truckers protest is now an insurrection just like the protest on the 6th. They're trying to destroy our democracy and take over the country!!! But, There are no guns, no military forces being coopted for the takeover, no ad hock group screaming for revolution. Nope, just everyday working people who have had enough of the tyranny being foisted on them by the likes of trudeau and the left. I guess only the government ok'ed protests and views are acceptable.

LETS GO BRANDON!!

9 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Amazing rhetoric coming from the canadian gov, Strikingly similar to what the dems are saying about jan 6th.  The truckers protest is now an insurrection just like the protest on the 6th. They're trying to destroy our democracy and take over the country!!! But, There are no guns, no military forces being coopted for the takeover, no ad hock group screaming for revolution. Nope, just everyday working people who have had enough of the tyranny being foisted on them by the likes of trudeau and the left. I guess only the government ok'ed protests and views are acceptable.

LETS GO BRANDON!!

Get your popcorn because this is the beginning of the end of the global COVID-19 scam. The so called public health emergency, if there ever was one, ended several months ago.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Get your popcorn because this is the beginning of the end of the global COVID-19 scam. The so called public health emergency, if there ever was one, ended several months ago.

I hope you're right.

It does feel like a shift is happening. 

🤞

4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I hope you're right.

It does feel like a shift is happening. 

🤞

Don't get your hopes up yet, that shift may well be toward straight up fascism. When they start arresting people for just hocking your horn you know its already gone off the rails.  All they have to say is the protestors are subverting government and label them traitors or terrorists and you can put people in jail for standing up for their rights.   Great-grandfather, 78, is handcuffed by Ottawa cops for HONKING his car horn in support of Freedom Convoy: Arrest left 4ft 10ins elderly man bloodied and bruised after Justin Trudeau smeared protesters as 'swastika-wavers'

If we don't get power back in 22 there is no hope for 24 because by then the left will have all they need in place to stay in power indefinitely and they will have no problem censoring and shutting down any voice they don't like.  

so our  resident dip shit govenor in CT. just announced that mask mandates will end in two weeks although the school union teachers are firing back, wonder if gov. Lemont been watching whats happening in canada and knows a storm is coming, New Jersey also is following, but while this is going on  Newsmax last night reported  Angry Grandpa Biden will now drop $30M of crack and crack pipes to the blacks in the inner cities , calling it "equitable distribution", you can't make this shit up

2 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Don't get your hopes up yet, that shift may well be toward straight up fascism. When they start arresting people for just hocking your horn you know its already gone off the rails.  All they have to say is the protestors are subverting government and label them traitors or terrorists and you can put people in jail for standing up for their rights.   Great-grandfather, 78, is handcuffed by Ottawa cops for HONKING his car horn in support of Freedom Convoy: Arrest left 4ft 10ins elderly man bloodied and bruised after Justin Trudeau smeared protesters as 'swastika-wavers'

If we don't get power back in 22 there is no hope for 24 because by then the left will have all they need in place to stay in power indefinitely and they will have no problem censoring and shutting down any voice they don't like.  

💯 spot on 

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

does anyone remember when they used to teach real history of what Italy and Russia did to Stalin and Mussolini? I vividly remember  the people of Italy walking by him publicly hanging and spitting on him for days, and worse, Trudeau is making a big gamble saying the shit he's saying about average Joe and sticking the cops on these freedom fighters, its coming to a boiling point in my opinion, with sleepy Joe here in the states mid terms can't come soon enough

7 hours ago, custard pie man said:

so our  resident dip shit govenor in CT. just announced that mask mandates will end in two weeks although the school union teachers are firing back, wonder if gov. Lemont been watching whats happening in canada and knows a storm is coming, New Jersey also is following, but while this is going on  Newsmax last night reported  Angry Grandpa Biden will now drop $30M of crack and crack pipes to the blacks in the inner cities , calling it "equitable distribution", you can't make this shit up

It's time (past time) for citizens themselves to end all mask mandates, and it's finally happening.

8 hours ago, custard pie man said:

Right, no ivermectin but they're going to hand out crack, meth, heroin, fentanyl in the street.  Brilliant..😡