Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

55 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

Wide open border, crime out of control in the major cities, fentanyl killing our kids, inflation up the wazoo, stock market meltdown, etc. etc. and apparently people want more of the same.

They don't mind. We no longer live in a sober, serious nation so we're well on our way to becoming a third world shit hole and voting does nothing to stop it. The US is not too big to fail, it's too big to fix. I'm watching the various state resizing movements (Greater Idaho) with interest, because that's the future for this country. The Continental United States are going to be resized into about a dozen.       

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

That said, the Bible really is a reliable set of operating instructions for how to lead a righteous life. Unfortunately, it's often misinterpreted, misunderstood and misapplied to contemporary social issues in my opinon.   

ELMER GANTRY.jpg

Ok, back to the reality of this messed up administration.

How does joe biden sleep at night??  His party spent 6 years up trumps ass with a microscope investigation the whole family and anyone they know and when asked how he feels about the gop investigating him and his family he said it's comical and then goes on to tell us that he thinks musk is worth looking into. GIVE ME A FRIGGEN BREAK ALREADY!!!!

Geebus Cripes!!  When will you idiots finally have enough of the democrats and their bullshit?