Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

I was thinking, if there were more time in the day, I would check out a few Laurel and Hardy films. I've been told that they are up there with the Stooges and Abbott and Costello, but I've never gotten around to watching their movies. Maybe one day...

😐

Edited by paul carruthers

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I was thinking, if there were more time in the day, I would check out a few Laurel and Hardy films. I've been told that they are up there with the Stooges and Abbott and Costello, but I've never gotten around to watching their movies. Maybe one day...

😐

You'll love them. Especially their early stuff. 

CAR COLLAPSE.gif

8 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

😐

I live near the Music Box steps.

On 6/13/2022 at 12:37 AM, redrum said:

It's coming along. In the meantime. 

These videos are great. Man, the world of the internet. Just endless amounts of fun, crazy, cool, disgusting, human and animal behavior. I went down a rabbit hole yesterday. There is a guy called Mark Rober who makes great content. He used to work for NASA. He now just makes awesome videos. If you have a chance check out his videos on squirrels. Fascinating. Then, while you’re there, check out his scammer videos, then pop over to these guys who just follow and try and destroy the lives of the scammers who prey on old people in the states. Really fun stuff. 

Have a great day! 

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

These videos are great. Man, the world of the internet. Just endless amounts of fun, crazy, cool, disgusting, human and animal behavior. I went down a rabbit hole yesterday. There is a guy called Mark Rober who makes great content. He used to work for NASA. He now just makes awesome videos. If you have a chance check out his videos on squirrels. Fascinating. Then, while you’re there, check out his scammer videos, then pop over to these guys who just follow and try and destroy the lives of the scammers who prey on old people in the states. Really fun stuff. 

Have a great day! 

I'll check him out. 

I was thinking about Charlie Sheen & not seeing much of him since his "departure" from Two and a Half Men & started wondering if maybe some of the old axioms about Hollywood were still true to this day. I remember watching a Youtube video where Larry Hagman talked about wanting to leave I Dream of Jeannie and one of the producers gave Larry some advice: If you try to leave a hit show during the middle of its run, people will think you're nuts, they'll never hire you again....

Edited by paul carruthers

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

I was thinking about Charlie Sheen & not seeing much of him since his "departure" from Two and a Half Men & started wondering if maybe some of the old axioms about Hollywood were still true to this day. I remember watching a Youtube video where Larry Hagman talked about wanting to leave I Dream of Jeannie and one of the producers gave Larry some advice: If you try to leave a hit show during the middle of its run, people will think you're nuts, they'll never hire you again....

Either way, he ain't hurtin'. 

Charlie Sheen Net Worth $21 Million (Forbes 2022) Salary Peak Wealth Two and a half men
Net Worth: $21 Million
Monthly Income: $500,000 USD