Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

Was just watching the U.S. show "Pawn stars".

I guy called Vic Flick came in witha guitar. He was an English studio musician,  and  he said he advised Jimmy Page on some things.

Vic Flick played the guitar on the James Bond theme song.

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Well, that is one way to get rid of the homeless problem.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/sweltering-streets-hundreds-homeless-die-extreme-heat

Last summer, a heat wave blasted the normally temperate U.S. Northwest and had Seattle residents sleeping in their yards and on roofs, or fleeing to hotels with air conditioning. Across the state, several people presumed to be homeless died outdoors, including a man slumped behind a gas station.

That lasted less than a week, I believe.

1 hour ago, redrum said:

My name is Giovanni Giorgio. Ok, we get it. We got it 100 posts ago. Does the thought ever occur to anyone that after about three of these those who want to watch more know where to go to get more? No harm, no foul but one more of these and I'm jumping off the building. 

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

My name is Giovanni Giorgio. Ok, we get it. We got it 100 posts ago. Does the thought ever occur to anyone that after about three of these those who want to watch more know where to go to get more? No harm, no foul but one more of these and I'm jumping off the building. 

😄

OK. That's all. At least they're short and to the point. 

The anticipation. The nervous excitement. The constant checking of your ticket to make sure it is real and you got the right date. The butterflies building in your gut and tingling of your senses. Time slowing to a standstill as you count the hours and minutes and seconds to show time. There was nothing like the buildup to a Led Zeppelin concert.

Those feelings will never come again. Those days are gone. 

7 hours ago, Strider said:

The anticipation. The nervous excitement. The constant checking of your ticket to make sure it is real and you got the right date. The butterflies building in your gut and tingling of your senses. Time slowing to a standstill as you count the hours and minutes and seconds to show time. There was nothing like the buildup to a Led Zeppelin concert.

Those feelings will never come again. Those days are gone. 

Like the 60's weekends in SF with the Fillmore, Avalon, Winterland and Carousel ballroom. Nowadays you have to hock the house to pay for a ticket. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Your body does not establish your choice. If it did prostitution would be legal. So would selling organs. It's even illegal to commit suicide. However, you can choose not to get pregnant in the first place. 😇

Damn. I started and stopped writing so many different responses to you. That’s a jackass statement to make on a music forum. But congrats on your win. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Your body does not establish your choice. If it did prostitution would be legal. So would selling organs. It's even illegal to commit suicide. However, you can choose not to get pregnant in the first place. 😇

Also, are you married? And are you a father of a girl/woman? If not, you don’t have a horse in the race and it is just flat out wrong to make that statement on this forum. I’m ashamed of you honestly. And while I’m being honest, you are one of my favorite people to read on this forum. Doesn’t matter that we have vastly different opinions. For you to say something like that to get under peoples skin on purpose is just wrong. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:09 PM, SteveAJones said:

Hey Steve--gfy, rape apologist. You should be shunned from the community.

On 6/25/2022 at 11:09 PM, SteveAJones said:

Amén. 💙

On 6/26/2022 at 12:20 AM, Plant77 said:

Damn. I started and stopped writing so many different responses to you. That’s a jackass statement to make on a music forum. But congrats on your win

Victory of the most innocent and defenseless human beings in the world.

roevswade2.jpg