Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

53 minutes ago, Strider said:

download.jpeg.3bdc0d8d8a0d21efa2ed2630ad6df3cc.jpeg

Yes. 11 MORE months of hell before Hitler was stopped. 

The guy on the left was killed seconds later by a German sniper. Robert Capa photo. Capa was later killed in Vietnam. 

MACHINE GUNNER.jpg

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

An old man walks into McDonalds.  He asks, "Can I get a discount? I fought in World War 2". 

The cashier says, "Of Course".

The old man says, "Danke".

😄

15 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I can see that you don't understand that without it there wouldn't have been a Fred or Lemont for you to pine over. Also, the fact that a white version made you want to throw up shows that you need to stop being woke and go back to sleep.

LMAO....I'm about as far right as you can get when it comes to "wokedom".  A woke person is one who would be advocating for an alternate version of ":Sanford and Son".

Pot calling kettle...... 

3 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

LMAO....I'm about as far right as you can get when it comes to "wokedom".  A woke person is one who would be advocating for an alternate version of ":Sanford and Son".

Pot calling kettle...... 

No, no. The way I see it, only a woke leftist would get sick over the thought of a white version of anything so to me your post reads racist. I find it highly offensive to suggest that a white version would make you sick. I'm white and I am sick to death of all the bullshit being spread about how white people I.E me, are now the biggest threat to democracy, society and the country.  I think all this woke bullshit needs to be put to back in the box it crawled out from. If I have taken your comment wrong then I apologize.

24 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

No, no. The way I see it, only a woke leftist would get sick over the thought of a white version of anything so to me your post reads racist. I find it highly offensive to suggest that a white version would make you sick. I'm white and I am sick to death of all the bullshit being spread about how white people I.E me, are now the biggest threat to democracy, society and the country.  I think all this woke bullshit needs to be put to back in the box it crawled out from. If I have taken your comment wrong then I apologize.

No need to apologize....and I feel your pain! 

The "woke" attitude in the country is the main driving point for me retiring overseas.  When I was in Croatia, there was no BLM bullshit, no alphabet people pissing and moaning about every little thing, all the different religions got along.  Don't get me wrong, their government bureaucracy makes ours look like it's flawless, but from a social point of view, THAT is where I would want to live the rest of my life. 

My co-workers know I am dead serious about getting the hell out of here before it  collapses any further.

So sorry if my comment got misconstrued.....

10 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

No need to apologize....and I feel your pain! 

The "woke" attitude in the country is the main driving point for me retiring overseas.  When I was in Croatia, there was no BLM bullshit, no alphabet people pissing and moaning about every little thing, all the different religions got along.  Don't get me wrong, their government bureaucracy makes ours look like it's flawless, but from a social point of view, THAT is where I would want to live the rest of my life. 

My co-workers know I am dead serious about getting the hell out of here before it collapses any further.

So sorry if my comment got misconstrued.....

Walk and never look back. It was the election of Barry Sotero that sealed the deal for me. I could see then the direction the country was headed.

The projected demographics for the US in 2050 is truly horrifying.

You want a Random thought?

I was watching "Dragnet" this morning while eating breakfast.  Check out the billboard at 16:34 in this clip:

It's a fleeting glimpse, but the billboard is an announcement for "The Ted Neeley Five".  That was Ted Neeley's rock band WAY before he took the lead role in "Jesus Christ Superstar"! 

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

You want a Random thought?

I was watching "Dragnet" this morning while eating breakfast.  Check out the billboard at 16:34 in this clip:

It's a fleeting glimpse, but the billboard is an announcement for "The Ted Neeley Five".  That was Ted Neeley's rock band WAY before he took the lead role in "Jesus Christ Superstar"! 

Pretty neat.

15 hours ago, Strider said:

There is no 'customer service' anymore. Just customer abandonment.

I've thought about this, and I firmly believe it's because so many small, independently owned and operated businesses have gone the way of the dodo bird. 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:23 PM, Strider said:

There is no 'customer service' anymore. Just customer abandonment.

I actually got a call back today from the state tax relief program that I'm trying to get going to help my landlady with her property taxes.