Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Fucking IRS. If you can actually get a human being to talk to, I'll kiss your ass. I'd like to strangle that robot bitch. 

Best way to get ahold of the IRS is fail to file or fail to pay. If they owe you they'll play every excuse card in the deck.

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Is this repugnant cover story following the science? Obviously not, but it's didn't stop Cosmo from getting it's pandering on.

Cosmo Pigs.jpg

yeah, this is healthy and crack pipes weren't included in the "smoking kits" the left is giving to druggies.  These fucking people are completely upside down.  Following the science "her" ass. Any woman who tells you they like or want to be that heavy is either delusional or outright lying to you.  

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Is this repugnant cover story following the science? Obviously not, but it's didn't stop Cosmo from getting it's pandering on.

Cosmo Pigs.jpg

Seems today that celebrating failure is more important than celebrating winning.

There is noting healthy about being fat. Cancer, heart disease, diabetes. If the powers that be worried more about telling people the truth about their fat unhealthy lifestyles than trying to force people to wear a piece of paper over their face, then MILLIONS of lives would be saved, and BILLIONS in healthcare costs.

I was at Costco this week and I watched a mother allow her already obese child to refill his soda cup at least 6 times while he was there eating pizza and other junk. How is it that some will claim that some parents are "abusing" their children by not forcing them to wear a mask, but they will allow them to consume tons of junk food and soda pop?

Edited by kipper

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Best way to get ahold of the IRS is fail to file or fail to pay. If they owe you they'll play every excuse card in the deck.

Funny you should mention that. I tried to contact the IRS this week because I received two U.S. treasury department direct deposits to my checking account for nearly $95,000 total, which I know is an error--- obviously.  I tried for hours to get through the message tree on the IRS phone line only to have it keep disconnecting. Finally I called the local office to make an in person appointment, and the message said it would take up to 6 weeks just for a call back to schedule an appointment.

The government is so inept, no wonder there is 100 billion dollars missing due to fraud from the covid relief payments.  I know they will come back for the money they sent me, probably want penalties and interest too. I'm not touching a penny of that money, and now I fear this will screw up my taxes.

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Exactly. They must have sent my refund to the Ukraine. 

11 minutes ago, kipper said:

Funny you should mention that. I tried to contact the IRS this week because I received two U.S. treasury department direct deposits to my checking account for nearly $95,000 total, which I know is an error--- obviously.  I tried for hours to get through the message tree on the IRS phone line only to have it keep disconnecting. Finally I called the local office to make an in person appointment, and the message said it would take up to 6 weeks just for a call back to schedule an appointment.

The government is so inept, no wonder there is 100 billion dollars missing due to fraud from the covid relief payments.  I know they will come back for the money they sent me, probably want penalties and interest too. I'm not touching a penny of that money, and now I fear this will screw up my taxes.

Can you send me my refund out of that? 😄

27 minutes ago, kipper said:

Seems today that celebrating failure is more important than celebrating winning.

There is noting healthy about being fat. Cancer, heart disease, diabetes. If the powers that be worried more about telling people the truth about their fat unhealthy lifestyles than trying to force people to wear a piece of paper over their face, then MILLIONS of lives would be saved, and BILLIONS in healthcare costs.

I was at Costco this week and I watched a mother allow her already obese child to refill his soda cup at least 6 times while he was there eating pizza and other junk. How is it that some will claim that some parents are "abusing" their children by not forcing them to wear a mask, but they will allow them to consume tons of junk food and soda pop?

Some of these women have a set of hips that will sink battleships. 

BIG HIPS.jpg

Where's the problem???  he's just a birthing person showing of it's bits to other birthing people. Really he can get off literally by saying he's a woman and then there's no problem for exposing himself because he is a woman after all so why are the offended at their own body parts.

13 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Where's the problem???  he's just a birthing person showing of it's bits to other birthing people. Really he can get off literally by saying he's a woman and then there's no problem for exposing himself because he is a woman after all so why are the offended at their own body parts.

😄

22 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

It must be pretty tough to fuck up a good thing like pizza, but Papa John's and Little Crapper's are able to pull it off. A damn shame Domino's isn't in walking distance....  😑

It could be worse. Don't look now but Taco Hell is bringing back their 'mexican pizza' slop.

18 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Aussie Joe Biden is now in charge of us down under.

Bloody. Hell.

On a lighter note, slave, you don't have to deal (hopefully) with the utter dumpster fire
going on in our neck of the woods.
Random question: If I decided I wanted to live in Australia, for comped benefits and all the accoutrements
your bountiful country provides its citizens, could I just land on your sandy shores and be welcomed with open arms 
and be provided with charter flights to various cities within your country?