Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

There seems to be a lot less civility here when there is not much Led Zeppelin related stuff happening.

Kinda understandable given the vastly different types on here, but still a pity.

On 5/4/2022 at 5:12 PM, Strider said:

Men love telling women what they can do with their bodies.

This is why Sam was smart to have the political/religious topic ban. Because some of you cannot tell the difference between a woman's reproduction system, which is personal and private, and a virus which is contagious and effects the public health.

Exactly. It’s all about control. Men who wouldn’t wear a fucking mask in a store say it’s alright for a woman to carry an unwanted fetus inside of them and then raise it for a lifetime. Seems legit, because you know none of their “me centered”asses would ever adopt one. And will cut all funding for children put up for adoption, if they could. You’re on your own, kid. Good luck.
Let’s have the 6 week old fetus be taken from the host and see if it can last on its own. I mean it is a viable human after conception, right? 
A corpse has more human rights than a woman at this point in the U.S. 

On 5/3/2022 at 8:32 AM, Stryder1978 said:

As the left like to say, "The only good baby is a dead baby....."

Still waiting for your lying ass to say who said that quote… 

So Kim Kardashian was allowed to wear the actual Marilyn Monroe "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" dress, however briefly. Which means by proxy that clown Ray Jay's junk has now touched the Marilyn dress. 

That dress is now worthless.

24 minutes ago, Strider said:

So Kim Kardashian was allowed to wear the actual Marilyn Monroe "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" dress, however briefly. Which means by proxy that clown Ray Jay's junk has now touched the Marilyn dress. 

😆

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Exactly. It’s all about control. Men who wouldn’t wear a fucking mask in a store say it’s alright for a woman to carry an unwanted fetus inside of them and then raise it for a lifetime. 

At long last Walter admits wearing a mask was all about control and little else besides. My second point is abortion is not a constitutional right according to a direct reading of the text of the Constitution. Overturning the Roe v. Wade decision is not a federal ban on abortion, rather it merely places the matter squarely in state courts where it belongs.

Is Abortion a Constitutional Right? The Legal Facts (hli.org)

2 hours ago, Strider said:

In my opinion, Kim Kardashian is not and never has been attractive nor interesting. Having long ago seen the video of Ray Jay plowing her did nothing to change my opinion.

On 1/19/2022 at 1:19 PM, Strider said:

"Violence never solved anything."

Rick Dalton: "Hold my beer."

40779_2020_237_Fig2_HTML.png.7ffe7325cb5ac8d9e2483230ccdc960c.png

Seriously Strider!  "Random Thoughts The Return"????   

Weren't the previous three "Random Thoughts" wished into the cornfield?  However, I guessed you missed the relevance of the actual forth "random thread" created last year which Andy which he cleverly called "UNTITLED". Which if you think about it was very appropriate for the fourth 'random thread'.

Maybe this thread should be called "Holy House of Random"  LOL!

Edited by kipper

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Personal loan companies. Any thoughts? Yay? Nay? I do have good credit. May want to borrow $20,000. 

I just got a IRS refund deposit for 34K into my checking account. Must be a mistake. I wonder how long before they figure it out?

1 hour ago, kipper said:

I just got a IRS refund deposit for 34K into my checking account. Must be a mistake. I wonder how long before they figure it out?

Hopefully, never. But never is a long time. 😄

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I met Mr. Jimmy at Amoeba today.

Jimmy Page, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Falon, or  Jimmy Osmond?

Or was it Jimmy the maps to the stars homes guy, the one who smells like nachos and feet?

10 hours ago, kipper said:

Jimmy Page, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Falon, or  Jimmy Osmond?

Or was it Jimmy the maps to the stars homes guy, the one who smells like nachos and feet?

There is only one 'Mr. Jimmy'. 

IMG_5458.thumb.jpg.d5873ae206d8643880154e308eb3462c.jpg

On 5/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, redrum said:

The thread will probably get the axe. 

This is why we cannot have nice things. Somebody always throws a ball in the house and breaks one of mother's nice lamps.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

There is only one 'Mr. Jimmy'. 

IMG_5458.thumb.jpg.d5873ae206d8643880154e308eb3462c.jpg

Oh, that "Mr Jimmy".

Let us know when Steve Z comes in.  Now that guy can actually play like real Mr Wizard of "Z'

spacer.png

11 hours ago, kipper said:

Oh, that "Mr Jimmy".

Let us know when Steve Z comes in.  Now that guy can actually play like real Mr Wizard of "Z'

Hold on a second. Are you suggesting that Mr. Jimmy can't play like Jimmy Page? I'm waiting for the punch line. 

3 minutes ago, Strider said:

Reading about more venues going "cashless". How many of you carry cash? Or are you strictly credit card/apple pay/virtual currency now?

It does seem I never have any cash on me nowadays. I've become essentially a credit card/debit card and Paypal guy. I get enraged when I need to find four quarters for a vending machine or anything else.

7 minutes ago, Strider said:

Reading about more venues going "cashless". How many of you carry cash? Or are you strictly credit card/apple pay/virtual currency now?

I rarely have ca$h on me.