Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Reading a story about Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter, there were these two graphics that illustrate the problem pretty clearly. We're now in a second "Gilded Age", with billionaires running amok with no accountability.

26-morning-richest-chart-articleLarge.png.a29fdd054e4e4c5d455fd89b283d0c39.png

oakImage-1650928769810-articleLarge.png.aeeea401ab5232e4ae53b06315e0c3fb.png

10% to the Big Guy.

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

When a random video I saw on YouTube appeared with Johnny Depp testifying about some chick shittting in his bed, my brain immediately went into hibernation mode....  :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh...My first thought. 

TRIUMPH.jpg

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Wow, my last comment got erased & I didn't even post anything close to obscene or political. Some glitch with the forum perhaps?

🤨

I'm currently serving a 30 day Facebook jail sentence. 😄

SAN QUENTIN.webp

Random question, when was the last time Jimmy actually used the Danelectro to play Kashmir? I think I remember a picture from that '85 show of Jimmy with it, but I never watched the actual show....

And, I'm obviously not counting the guitar lesson he gave Edge and Jack White...  :D

Edited by paul carruthers

On 5/1/2022 at 12:10 PM, paul carruthers said:

^^ Does the prison library have internet access & can you access bikini pictures on their server? That would be my main concern, that & are the prison pinto beans any good...

:D

Total access to the internet, unlike myself who dwells in the land of the free.

Just walk into the dining room and you will know instantly if the pinto beans are good. 

BLAZING SADDLES.webp

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Random question, when was the last time Jimmy actually used the Danelectro to play Kashmir? I think I remember a picture from that '85 show of Jimmy with it, but I never watched the actual show....

And, I'm obviously not counting the guitar lesson he gave Edge and Jack White...  :D

Off the top of my head, the 1988 Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary concert. 

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Like to have one. Also his Telecaster. 

DANELECTRO.webp

TELECASTER.jpg

5 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Roe v Wade possibly being overturned?  Watch out, here come the sky screamers and calls to pack the Supreme Court.

Shocking, more or less legalising illegal conception, wow.

Edited by JTM