Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

22 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

God Damn!  If I were the governor of Texas I would shut the border down myself and tell biden to go suck eggs.   

This is bullshit period.

CB_MigrantsGroupCrossing-28.jpg?fit=1200%2C800&ssl=1

Joe and Kamacaca are in the tunnel handing out full citizenship papers to each one. They are also concocting an anti-xenophobe vaccine for the rest of us. 😄

21 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Land rights for gay whales!

It perfectly points out the absurd by being absurd. As a bonus, we can imagine the guy whales activists clashing with the Indians (there are no such thing as Native Americans or indigenous people in the United States). All while the Chinese buy up American homes and businesses for pennies on the dollar.

I think it is a bad trade. A one for one with a high level terrorist criminal arms dealer is lopsided, no matter who the other person is. It would have been lopsided if it was just Paul Whelan traded.

The basement dummy and the people controlling him are going to pander to the population that aligns more with them. Paul Whelan is not that crowd.

If Big Daddy T was in office, he would do the same. Griner is not that crowd. So, this was an easy one to call. I am not surprised.

However, I would ask the question....which of the two is really wrongfully detained? An alleged spy, or someone who brought an illegal substance into the country and later pleaded guilty? If the former is innocent, and the latter is guilty; then I'd say the kid sniffer made the wrong decision.

I am not mad at Griner for getting released, I would just have preferred someone who served our country get the first nod over someone who doesn't like our country.

2 hours ago, shnflacwav said:

I think it is a bad trade. A one for one with a high level terrorist criminal arms dealer is lopsided, no matter who the other person is. It would have been lopsided if it was just Paul Whelan traded.

The basement dummy and the people controlling him are going to pander to the population that aligns more with them. Paul Whelan is not that crowd.

If Big Daddy T was in office, he would do the same. Griner is not that crowd. So, this was an easy one to call. I am not surprised.

However, I would ask the question....which of the two is really wrongfully detained? An alleged spy, or someone who brought an illegal substance into the country and later pleaded guilty? If the former is innocent, and the latter is guilty; then I'd say the kid sniffer made the wrong decision.

I am not mad at Griner for getting released, I would just have preferred someone who served our country get the first nod over someone who doesn't like our country.

She's far more important, She's LMNOPQ!

Ah dealing with my long-time married friends during the Holidays is always a trip.  I even came up with an expression for them...."My time, my place, my toys, and I'll invite you and dismiss you according to my wife's schedule."  Nice try.  Playing 'show & tell' with you in my 60's is no longer an option.  

8 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Ah dealing with my long-time married friends during the Holidays is always a trip.  I even came up with an expression for them...."My time, my place, my toys, and I'll invite you and dismiss you according to my wife's schedule."  Nice try.  Playing 'show & tell' with you in my 60's is no longer an option.  

It is something how life long friends, once they marry, become peopke you just want to avoid the rest of your life. Perhaps if their wives weren't such insufferable energy vampires it wouldn't be so bad but they are so it is. 

11 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I'm actually surprised Brandon didn't issue an executive order for a ticker tape parade in it's honor!

'It's'

😄

I'm pretty sure she won't be singing White Christmas anytime soon. 😆

Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, who was freed last week from US custody in a prisoner swap for American basketball star Brittney Griner, has joined the ultranationalist Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR), according to the party’s leader, a Kremlin loyalist.

Ultranationalist Liberal Democratic Party

Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one. 😄

BING CROSBY.jpg

So the Ex-Pres is.....

Promoting, privately as a marketing venture, a product to sell to the consuming public, NFT "trading cards" of himself in fantasy mode.

No problem?????

Listening to bad advice?????

Completely lost the plot?????

The one time President of the Untied States.

That's what he is doing.

OK. No worries.

I still don't get why there was not total abandonment after Helsinki. Honestly, I don't get that.

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

So the Ex-Pres is.....

Promoting, privately as a marketing venture, a product to sell to the consuming public, NFT "trading cards" of himself in fantasy mode.

No problem?????

That's what he is doing.

OK. No worries.

I still don't get why there was not total abandonment after Helsinki. Honestly, I don't get that.

Just proves how bad people are suffering from TDS.   No real issues or problems to worry about with the biden admin, no sir!  With so many other real world problems to think about, trumps trading cards are the least of your worries. BTW, they sold out.

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

So the Ex-Pres is.....

No problem?????

That's what he is doing.

OK. No worries.

I am still holding out for an OnlyFans account announcement. The only people with TDS are the imbeciles who still buy his con.