Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

My holidays pretty much come to an end tonight. It is Sunday tomorrow, but having the inlaws over for lunch means not what I would call a relaxing care free afternoon. So I'll smoke a nice tasty joint tonight, sink a Corona or two, stream Alice from Friday night, and enjoy my last night off before the 2023 working year begins.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year break. Best wished to all of you Zep heads. :drinks:

34 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

My holidays pretty much come to an end tonight. It is Sunday tomorrow, but having the inlaws over for lunch means not what I would call a relaxing care free afternoon. So I'll smoke a nice tasty joint tonight, sink a Corona or two, stream Alice from Friday night, and enjoy my last night off before the 2023 working year begins.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year break. Best wished to all of you Zep heads. :drinks:

👍

Got some nice gifts for Christmas and was really not expecting much. 

A small, handmade/hand painted boomerang from Australia.

49er calendar (from Seahawk fans)

Day by day Far Side calendar

'Maxine' comic character book

Framed Harley pic

Stuffed Charlie Brown Santa 

FAR SIDE AVALANCHE.jpg

Biden caught on camera apparently mistaking Salvation Army for Secret Service during El Paso trip

Greg Wehner
Mon, January 9, 2023 at 2:54 PM MST

In this article:
  •  

• Joe Biden
    Joe Biden
    President of the United States since 2021

President Biden visited the US-Mexico border for the first time in his presidency – and the first verified border trip during his decades in politics – at El Paso, Texas, on Sunday.

The president spoke with members of the Border Patrol, walked along the towering wall separating Texas from Mexico, and visited a migrants center.

Biden Secret Service Confusion

President Biden was introduced to members of the Salvation Army during Sunday’s visit to El Paso, Texas. After shaking hands with one of the members, Biden said, "I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine."

As the president walked in at the migrants center, a woman said, "And here we have the folks from the Salvation Army.

BIDEN CONFUSES UKRAINE CITY OF KHERSON WITH FALLUJAH

Biden then walked up to one of the uniformed men standing there and shook his hand.

"I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine," the president said.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

This is not the first time Biden has mixed up his words when speaking. He has repeatedly referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as "President Harris."

BIDEN SAYS SON BEAU ‘LOST HIS LIFE IN IRAQ’ DURING COLORADO SPEECH

In November, the president fumbled his words during a press conference and mixed up the Iraqi city of Fallujah with the Ukrainian city of Kherson.

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Biden caught on camera apparently mistaking Salvation Army for Secret Service during El Paso trip

Greg Wehner
Mon, January 9, 2023 at 2:54 PM MST

In this article:
  •  

• Joe Biden
    Joe Biden
    President of the United States since 2021

President Biden visited the US-Mexico border for the first time in his presidency – and the first verified border trip during his decades in politics – at El Paso, Texas, on Sunday.

The president spoke with members of the Border Patrol, walked along the towering wall separating Texas from Mexico, and visited a migrants center.

Biden Secret Service Confusion

President Biden was introduced to members of the Salvation Army during Sunday’s visit to El Paso, Texas. After shaking hands with one of the members, Biden said, "I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine."

As the president walked in at the migrants center, a woman said, "And here we have the folks from the Salvation Army.

BIDEN CONFUSES UKRAINE CITY OF KHERSON WITH FALLUJAH

Biden then walked up to one of the uniformed men standing there and shook his hand.

"I spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine," the president said.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

This is not the first time Biden has mixed up his words when speaking. He has repeatedly referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as "President Harris."

BIDEN SAYS SON BEAU ‘LOST HIS LIFE IN IRAQ’ DURING COLORADO SPEECH

In November, the president fumbled his words during a press conference and mixed up the Iraqi city of Fallujah with the Ukrainian city of Kherson.

How could anyone think he is fit for president. 

On 1/7/2023 at 7:16 PM, redrum said:

Got some nice gifts for Christmas and was really not expecting much. 

A small, handmade/hand painted boomerang from Australia.

49er calendar (from Seahawk fans)

Day by day Far Side calendar

'Maxine' comic character book

Framed Harley pic

Stuffed Charlie Brown Santa 

FAR SIDE AVALANCHE.jpg

Love the far side.

10 hours ago, john morrison said:

not so sure , all glasgow trannies have two beards ..... so my pals tell me 

Glasgow just came to mind for no reason. Actually, I've gone to Scotland three times and fortunately never encountered any trannies. Actually, Scottish women are beautiful. They are not really my type mind you, but they are beautiful. 

1 hour ago, 3hrsoflunacy said:

I guess nowhere along in the process did anyone question what in the wide wide world of sports is a goin on here with that statue? At least it isn't in my city. 

The unveiling is like a bad SNL skit. Is this even a serious country anymore? TEN MILLION DOLLARS for a monument to masturbation. I suppose in cold weather it could offer temporary shelter to a half-dozen street vagrants. 

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The unveiling is like a bad SNL skit. Is this even a serious country anymore? TEN MILLION DOLLARS for a monument to masturbation. I suppose in cold weather it could offer temporary shelter to a half-dozen street vagrants. 

nah, in cold weather one must account for shrinkage, maybe 2 vagrants