2022 NFL Thread

Walter

40 minutes ago, Strider said:

Finally some real football weather. I love snow games.

• Where: Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, California)
  • When: Sunday Jan. 22, 6:30 p.m. ET 
  • Projected Game-Time Temp: 52 degrees
  • Precipitation: 3% chance of rain

On 9/22/2022 at 3:58 PM, Badgeholder Still said:

Josh Allen. 5th season. 0 Superbowl appearances. He still has EVERYTHING to prove. It was expected he would have by now at least accomplished what the lowly Bengals did last year. Maybe he'll earn his pay this season.

Nope.

Look at it this way Bills Mafia, would you rather lose this one, or lose the Super Bowl and own the record for most losses/0 wins? I say you just dodged a bullet.

Imagine Buffalo's long suffering Bills fans trudging back to the parking lot in the snow after another playoff loss!

It seems to me Cincinnati's QB had all day to make plays and the Bengal's running game was just unstoppable. 

Upside of this outcome is we won't have to endure another three or four weeks of stories about what's his face.

13 hours ago, Strider said:

Stefon Diggs does not seem to be happy with Josh Allen.

He left the stadium before the coach's even got to the locker room.  I dont blame him for being pissed.  But he should be mad at the coach', especially Frazier and McDermott.  Frazier stinks.  Get rid of him.  I have had it with the praise he gets.  Fucking defense is why we lost this game.  And the play calling of Dorsey who also needs to be shown the door.  How the fuck do you not give the ball to Cook?  Who has been great for us?  And Frazier the prick that he is, he should have used some stunts like Baltimore did.  Move guys like Milano and Edmunds around.  Sure it hurt not having Von Miller but they could have suited up Micah Hyde who said is is ready. But its not up to him. What the fuck is one week going to matter in the big picture?  His neck surgery was a long time ago.  I had the surgery.  Fucking assholes. I fire McDermott now.  I wanted his head after the 13 second meltdown.  I knew he was going to screw us when it mattered most.  And the snow.  Are you kidding?  Put a fucking roof over this shit hole.  They are going to have a new stadium ready for 2026.  With a guy like Allen why would you not want a fast track?  We are solid on offense but for the O line.  Dawkins needs to go the fat lazy fuck.  Other than that the offense is fine but the coach's are not. So I draft an offensive lineman, and another corner back. Can never have enough.  They get hurt too easily.  Torn ACL.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

He left the stadium before the coach's even got to the locker room.  I dont blame him for being pissed.  But he should be mad at the coach', especially Frazier and McDermott.  Frazier stinks.  Get rid of him.  I have had it with the praise he gets.  Fucking defense is why we lost this game.  And the play calling of Dorsey who also needs to be shown the door.  How the fuck do you not give the ball to Cook?  Who has been great for us?  And Frazier the prick that he is, he should have used some stunts like Baltimore did.  Move guys like Milano and Edmunds around.  Sure it hurt not having Von Miller but they could have suited up Micah Hyde who said is is ready. But its not up to him. What the fuck is one week going to matter in the big picture?  His neck surgery was a long time ago.  I had the surgery.  Fucking assholes. I fire McDermott now.  I wanted his head after the 13 second meltdown.  I knew he was going to screw us when it mattered most.  And the snow.  Are you kidding?  Put a fucking roof over this shit hole.  They are going to have a new stadium ready for 2026.  With a guy like Allen why would you not want a fast track?  We are solid on offense but for the O line.  Dawkins needs to go the fat lazy fuck.  Other than that the offense is fine but the coach's are not. So I draft an offensive lineman, and another corner back. Can never have enough.  They get hurt too easily.  Torn ACL.

Are you going to burn the entire city down too? :lol:  

17 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Not one flag on Bengals.  They keep throwing on us.  They don’t even call delay of game when clock ran out on them on  TD

Came up short again pRicky..... AHHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

as all time losers go you're still the best

😘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

Edited by Metta

3 hours ago, Metta said:

Came up short again pRicky..... AHHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

as all time losers go you're still the best

😘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘

Sure ok  Whos your team?  Miami?

47 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I just lit up the chat room as Allen was talking with Fire bombs.  Fire Frazier, Dorsey and McDermott!!!!  All of the bastards.  

I feel for you. This season looked like it was going to be "The One" for the Bills. 

47 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Sure ok  Whos your team?  Miami?

Pats. You know 'Metta' by other names.

3 hours ago, Walter said:

I feel for you. This season looked like it was going to be "The One" for the Bills. 

Pats. You know 'Metta' by other names.

It could have been but injuries to Hyde and Miller and Hamlin didn’t help nor did coaching.  Their preparation was more for KC.  I think they were not up for this game like they should have been.  With a guy like Josh I would put a roof on new stadium.  The snow did them no favors.  Frazier stunk yesterday.  I could have managed defense better. Should have had Edmunds and Milano showing more blitz packages.  White, Jackson and Teron Johnson underneath man coverage w Poyer and replacement safety deep.  Idiots

23 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So do you think Jerry gives Dak another shot or moves on from him?  I don’t blame him.  They need a couple more guys.

He’s under contract until 2025 and would be too much dead money to move on. A trade, no idea.