Hot Pics of Robert

I know exactly what you mean. Today is the 6th anniversary of my dad's death so it's normally kind of a sad day. I'm of course thinking alot about my dad, but I also can't stop looking at this gorgeous man, I'm obsessed. I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with me! Please convince me otherwise! LZ just makes me happy... always has in ways nothing else can. I'm so glad other people feel the same way but the "other" people in my life look at me like I'm insane!

Sorry about your dad...really.

Anyway, I'm right there with ya...Led Zeppelin means the world to me and quite literally kept me alive many times (suffer of depression since my early teen years...). Led Zeppelin makes me as happy as I can get. People don't understand that and yeah think I'm insane but I don't care. :)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard,

you are my hero

You sacrifice your time and pledge it to the incontrovertible joy and ecstasy for the females everywhere. Bless your soul

:notworthy:

Awwww, such a sweet comment. I never thought that Redeyedrichard could be summed up in such a way...but it makes perfect sense. Thanks Rabia. :thumbsup:

Awwww, such a sweet comment. I never thought that Redeyedrichard could be summed up in such a way...but it makes perfect sense. Thanks Rabia. :thumbsup:

Why of course

Rich,

no man friend of mine has ever dedicated himself to a woman so much before

:thumbsup:

I guess that's just a quality of musicians for some reason, like Robert or Kevin :D But, you're a step ahead.

Why of course

Rich,

no man friend of mine has ever dedicated himself to a woman so much before

:thumbsup:

I guess that's just a quality of musicians for some reason, like Robert or Kevin :D But, you're a step ahead.

I am glad I am a step ahead. That means that I get there first. :lol: Well I go by an old saying that doesn't get used as much as it should do...."LADIES FIRST!" That's what I live by. ;) So have another on me:

Melbourne44.jpg

Love ReR