Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

I know exactly what you mean. Today is the 6th anniversary of my dad's death so it's normally kind of a sad day. I'm of course thinking alot about my dad, but I also can't stop looking at this gorgeous man, I'm obsessed. I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with me! Please convince me otherwise! LZ just makes me happy... always has in ways nothing else can. I'm so glad other people feel the same way but the "other" people in my life look at me like I'm insane!

Sorry about your dad...really.

Anyway, I'm right there with ya...Led Zeppelin means the world to me and quite literally kept me alive many times (suffer of depression since my early teen years...). Led Zeppelin makes me as happy as I can get. People don't understand that and yeah think I'm insane but I don't care. :)

:o ^^^ :wub: ^^^ :thanku: ^^^ :thanku: ^^^ :thanku: ^^^ :wub:

Thank you Luiza! That's one I don't have :D

Edited to add piccie, for this page...

You're welcome!!!!!

:o ^^^ :wub: ^^^ :thanku: ^^^ :thanku: ^^^ :thanku: ^^^ :wub:

Thank you Luiza! That's one I don't have :D

Edited to add piccie, for this page...

I second that! it is awsome! he is so HOT!!! :thanku:

:lol: I love that 'legalize pot' pic!!! Young Robert already surrounded by the ladies... ;)

Right, once again I was searching for some photos to caption but I stumbled upon these pics and I thought that you ladies might apprieciate them. Gotta keep the ladies happy haven't we, I'm a nice guy! :lol: Here we are:

Melbourne16.jpg

Melbourne17.jpg

Melbourne21.jpg

Melbourne22.jpg

Melbourne23.jpg

Hope you like and enjoy them.

Love Rik. :kiss:

Richard,

you are my hero

You sacrifice your time and pledge it to the incontrovertible joy and ecstasy for the females everywhere. Bless your soul

:notworthy:

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Richard,

you are my hero

You sacrifice your time and pledge it to the incontrovertible joy and ecstasy for the females everywhere. Bless your soul

:notworthy:

Awwww, such a sweet comment. I never thought that Redeyedrichard could be summed up in such a way...but it makes perfect sense. Thanks Rabia. :thumbsup:

Awwww, such a sweet comment. I never thought that Redeyedrichard could be summed up in such a way...but it makes perfect sense. Thanks Rabia. :thumbsup:

Why of course

Rich,

no man friend of mine has ever dedicated himself to a woman so much before

:thumbsup:

I guess that's just a quality of musicians for some reason, like Robert or Kevin :D But, you're a step ahead.

Why of course

Rich,

no man friend of mine has ever dedicated himself to a woman so much before

:thumbsup:

I guess that's just a quality of musicians for some reason, like Robert or Kevin :D But, you're a step ahead.

I am glad I am a step ahead. That means that I get there first. :lol: Well I go by an old saying that doesn't get used as much as it should do...."LADIES FIRST!" That's what I live by. ;) So have another on me:

Melbourne44.jpg

Love ReR

I like the second one in your first post Richard. One of my friends looks like the girl version of Robert. I call her Percy.

I am glad I am a step ahead. That means that I get there first. :lol: Well I go by an old saying that doesn't get used as much as it should do...."LADIES FIRST!" That's what I live by. ;) So have another on me:

Melbourne44.jpg

Love ReR

:oty rer!

@RIK: THANKS A LOT - I LOVE THESE PICS SO MUCH!

:oty rer!

You are quite welcome ladies. If I stumble upon any others that you may apprieciate I won't hesitate to drop them by. :thumbsup:

Every Little Helps!

^No, no phone number. That picture says Bootycall, but it's hard tell if that shirt does because that picture has been photoshopped one too many times.

he was so damn beautiful. please someone build a time machine so I could go back to where he was with that snake. he was the most gorgeous man ever.

I COMPLETELY agree.

Ok, a little bird recently told me about a Knebworth '79 outtake photo of Robert, with extra anatomy exposed? Does anyone know about it?

Ok, a little bird recently told me about a Knebworth '79 outtake photo of Robert, with extra anatomy exposed? Does anyone know about it?

Extra anatomy :lol:

th_17909_zep_79_ohrob_123_75lo.jpg

Edited by blanchedb