Hooray, It's the weekend!

No Soul Man

I get to go to a probably cantankerous business meeting tomorrow, I get to change a dressing on a colt's injured foot, type up minutes for a different cantankerous meeting, and work on some school stuff... oh yeah, laundry and on Sun. I get to drive my daughter back to school.

Yep, a nice relaxing weekend.

~~~~~~~

re Coors... isn't that just horse piss with altitude? :huh:

My mother is visiting.

She will meet my priest and his wife on Sunday,

I am very excited about that ... for some reason.

Tomorrow (today) I will take her shopping and we will goof off I guess. I will take her to the Mandir at some point to see it and have darshan to Durga. I want her to see where I worship (publically)... and I want her to feel the place where I feel God's presence. It's important to me. My Mother ... seeing My (spiritual) (true) Mother ...

She never visits me ... I usually visit my parents ... so I this is a great occasion.

My priest and His wife are going to India next Thursday to visit their family ... so I am very happy that we will all visit on Sunday.

If my father could visit sometime ... that would be remarkable. It will happen at some point.

By the Will and Grace of Bhagwati.

All things come to pass.

I love you people. All of you reading this. I hope you are happy ... and if you are not, I pray to the most powerful Love in the Cosmos to shine Her warm and comforting Grace upon You.

-0-

My mother is visiting.

Tomorrow (today) I will take her shopping and we will goof off I guess. I will take her to the Mandir at some point to see it and have darshan to Durga. I want her to see where I worship (publically)... and I want her to feel the place where I feel God's presence. It's important to me. My Mother ... seeing My (spiritual) (true) Mother ...

I love you people. All of you reading this. I hope you are happy ... and if you are not, I pray to the most powerful Love in the Cosmos to shine Her warm and comforting Grace upon You.

That sounds like a fabulous weekend. Enjoy your 'goofing' and thank you for the lovely sentiment.

Me. Getting drunk, watching rugby, read the papers all that kind of stuff. I might even have a shave.

I went out last night. My sister and her boyfriend came out, too. On the way home, I had to stop at the grocery store by my apartments to get cigarettes. There were these two chicks that were like "hey-we're having a party tonight. You wanna come over?" And I was like "I'm already drunk." So we started talking, and ended up doing shots of Jagermeister in the entryway of the grocery store.

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me, either.....

So the rest of the weekend I think I'm gonna stay home and do nothing.

I love Friday! School is over and time to start crankin the Zeppelin on the speakers! I'm gonna stay in tonight and chill with my best buddy (yo Justin)! Tomorrow i'm gonna take my girl out to the mall and maybe a movie! Pass me a Coors, Jus!

I'll be working at Coors Field. Ah, to be young again.

Archived