Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Well. come on Spats! You are famous here. Why dont you let everyone see what you look like?

I am trying to decide on the best picture of me where i actually look good. That hides my imperfections. There are three that are okay i guess. It's not easy . I don't want to make anyone throw up. I probably looked my best when i was a kid. Although i was never even called cute back then.

I am trying to decide on the best picture of me where i actually look good. That hides my imperfections. There are three that are okay i guess. It's not easy . I don't want to make anyone throw up. I probably looked my best when i was a kid. Although i was never even called cute back then.

c'mon dude. it's time. you made it worse by putting it off and making excuses. be yourself and don't sweat the small shit.

You know Marilyn Monroe was never told she was beautiful as a child and she didn't think she was for a long time...

You know Marilyn Monroe was never told she was beautiful as a child and she didn't think she was for a long time...

Yeah i know. I think if your looks are knocked when you are a kid or you are never told you are nice looking when you are a kid. I think that stays with a person and they always see themselves that way all the way up into their adulthood. You are very impressionable when you are that age.

Edited by spats

Yeah i know. I think if your looks are knocked when you are a kid or you are never told you are nice looking when you are a kid. I think that stays with a person and they always see themselves that way all the way up into their adulthood. You are very impressionable when you are that age.

Children are impressionable but as you get older, you learn that there is choice and you don't have to accept those beliefs. But that's up to you to change them.

Children are impressionable but as you get older, you learn that there is choice and you don't have to accept those beliefs. But that's up to you to change them.

But won't those beliefs only change when you are an adult if people find you good looking as a adult?

But won't those beliefs only change when you are an adult if people find you good looking as a adult?

No because that belief has to come from within. If you are happy and confident and feel good about who you are, that's the image you project to the world and how the world will see you. Waiting for others to feed that to you will only lead to disappointment.

No because that belief has to come from within. If you are happy and confident and feel good about who you are, that's the image you project to the world and how the world will see you. Waiting for others to feed that to you will only lead to disappointment.

Exactly!!

I'll use myself for an example. I may not be overly attractive-BUT-I am pretty self-confident. Because I have confidence in myself, I am open and friendly to people I meet for the most part.

Because I am open and friendly, the opposite sex is more likely to notice me while I am out and about.

Because the opposite sex notices me, it is easier to find dates.

That is how it works, Spats.

Exactly!!

I'll use myself for an example. I may not be overly attractive-BUT-I am pretty self-confident. Because I have confidence in myself, I am open and friendly to people I meet for the most part.

Because I am open and friendly, the opposite sex is more likely to notice me while I am out and about.

Because the opposite sex notices me, it is easier to find dates.

That is how it works, Spats.

It's easier for you Bonnie because all women have to do is put themselves out there. If a guy thinks you are hot you will know by the fact if he approaches or not. Unless he is shy of course. or if he thinks he is ugly he might not approach.

But for a guy who does not like his own looks going up to a woman is like climbing a steep mountain.

I don't know what the secret is to going from hating your looks to loving your looks. I don't know how one makes that transformation.

It's easier for you Bonnie because all women have to do is put themselves out there. If a guy thinks you are hot you will know by the fact if he approaches or not. Unless he is shy of course. or if he thinks he is ugly he might not approach.

But for a guy who does not like his own looks going up to a woman is like climbing a steep mountain.

I don't know what the secret is to going from hating your looks to loving your looks. I don't know how one makes that transformation.

That's ridiculous. There is no secret. You have to retrain your thoughts and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Think positive. Make positive statements. It isn't going to happen overnight. Change never does but you have to work at it and it IS possible.

When I go to frat houses, all I do is "put myself out there" and I'll get asked to dance by five or six women in a few minutes. What are you doing wrong?

Maybe he thinks this is the Spats Zeppelin official site......

(Which proves that the old story bout too much wanking makes one have bad eyesight might be true after all)

(Muss beschissen sein das die ganze Welt weiss das er ein Wichser ist)

:D :D :D

Edited by reswati

Maybe he thinks this is the Spats Zeppelin official site......

(Which proves that the old story bout too much wanking makes one have bad eyesight might be true after all)

(Muss beschissen sein das die ganze Welt weiss das er ein Wichser ist)

:D :D :D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nice German Reswati! Where'd ya pick that up at?

I guess I was born in MGladbach, a long time ago during one of my blackouts.

Since I moved to Holland I decided to not move back.....the drugs are cheaper here, well kinda.

And of course, to get back to the REAL, unspatsed topic of this thread, here is a picture of me doing Spatsless things on a Spatsfree sofa.

1225824793_l.jpg

Edited by reswati

Since I moved to Holland I decided to not move back.....the drugs are cheaper here, well kinda.

MGladbach is a nice party town (altstadt). I spent a couple of months there but only remember bits and pieces. :D

And of course, to get back to the REAL, unspatsed topic of this thread, here is a picture of me doing Spatsless things on a Spatsfree sofa.

1225824793_l.jpg

What a groovy picture! Just awesome, I'm serious! :D