Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Nice patio...I'm a bit jealous of the fire pit.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you before--you're quite attractive. :D

Thanks, I do\did like that patio, I've moved and miss it myself. Other than that I think you need new glasses B). Still have the fire pit!

In seriousness thanks, you made me smile on a rough day and right back at you, you are a beautiful person for being nice to me.

Thanks, I do\did like that patio, I've moved and miss it myself. Other than that I think you need new glasses B) . Still have the fire pit!

In seriousness thanks, you made me smile on a rough day and right back at you, you are a beautiful person for being nice to me.

Seriously--I wish I could have a patio like that. We have a deck, but it's a little cluttered and not too relaxing. We're hoping to find money somewhere to re-do it and make a nicer one.

Firepits are awesome. I have a friend who has one in their yard--they dug a hole and put a metal barrel into the ground--and it's relaxing to sit in their yard in the summer with a beer.

Seriously--I wish I could have a patio like that. We have a deck, but it's a little cluttered and not too relaxing. We're hoping to find money somewhere to re-do it and make a nicer one.

Firepits are awesome. I have a friend who has one in their yard--they dug a hole and put a metal barrel into the ground--and it's relaxing to sit in their yard in the summer with a beer.

Yeah fire is a cool thing for relaxing in the yard, beer helps too. Our new yard isn't as nice as the old place but we'll make do. I actually scored a pretty good deal on the pit, it's propane but kicks out a big flame and with the fake logs it looks pretty cool. It was marked down at Target at the end of the season, which is late spring now, sheesh they put out summer gear and patio furnishings right after New Year. Anyway it was $128. With a few plants and a fountain I had in the shed and it was a pretty cool place to hang.

When and if I have the money to finsh the basement I intend to put in an indoor pit, fountain, spa and fake turf, instead of carpet, so I can enjoy the "outdoors" all year. I saw some cool things at the home and garden show a few weeks ago. They had several contractors there that specialize in custom basements. However the economy needs to right me first, work is pretty scary these days, I fear I may lose my job and home.

CheerZ to everyone and the great photo's.

I posted an oldie of myself before in this thread, here's a couple of photo's taken recently.

n872590164_5757187_6191.jpg

n872590164_5115094_3169.jpg

I'm the guy you see at the concert yelling "" Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ""

LOL

Edited by Zepp-4-Life

The next picture was inspired by The Old Absinthe Bar, or some weird meeting with a certain green faerie:

PICT0076.jpg

(As you may notice....too much absinthe makes one look a little bit cross-eyed from time to time....haha)

Anyway....cheers!

Edited by reswati