Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Me, Chicken and lee just after the gig finished in arena

DSCN6028-2.jpg

Awsesome and amazing are words I tend to over use on here !! but for today I think it really does describe what has just happened in the last day , great meeting you both !! :D

These are some of the best pics ever. There is nothing better than seeing Zep and getting to meet friends from the board!

Cheers!

These are some of the best pics ever. There is nothing better than seeing Zep and getting to meet friends from the board!

Cheers!

Yes not to get too deep here, but there is something really cool about the fact that allot of members from this forum from all over the world all converged to the o2 arena in London that night ! For one night only we were all in the same building feeling the same bloody amazing feeling of seeing Led Zep !! We might not of all met but for a few hours our paths crossed for this truly great experience !! :)

Oh, WOW! Wonderful pictures!!! Caz was there too? :o That's fantastic, seeing you together there.

Isn't it awesome?

I had a bit of a bad attitude about the concert because it seemed that there weren't many people there that I knew. But--seeing that there were a lot of people who "laid low..." I'm happy to see that some of our loyal .com friends were able to go! It's just too bad that I didn't try harder. I'm full of remorse on that one...

Oh yeah, it's absolutely fantastic. That's exactly one of the reasons why I tried to stay back and not care about the reunion at all, because the truth is I am sooooooooooo jealous (when I see these pictures).

Me too.

Me too.

sigh...

You think there's a chance they'll play Boise? :hysterical:

Hey--I can dream. :rolleyes:

Page/Plant came to Boise in 1995...my mom was there. <_<