Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Lovely! Have you ever played in the White Stripes? :D

Amusedoxi- love that sense of humor :P

tom kid- I agree with PlanetPage-very nice!

Led Zep Girl- Glad to see you wear your LZ attire proudly :D

Bonnie- You look fantastic in that photo :yesnod:

HHWCID- Lovely pictures:-)

I just re-found this pic from my birthday party last year:

whhahi.jpg

It just makes me laugh... rolleyes.gif

This was the same party that I will always remember ending in the following way: my best-mate and I crashed out in the back living room, in the dark, with the stereo on loud listening to When the Levee Breaks. I was totally in the moment, just lying across the armchair, nodding my head with my eye shut. Good times cool.gif

I just re-found this pic from my birthday party last year:

whhahi.jpg

It just makes me laugh... :rolleyes:

This was the same party that I will always remember ending in the following way: my best-mate and I crashed out in the back living room, in the dark, with the stereo on loud listening to When the Levee Breaks. I was totally in the moment, just lying across the armchair, nodding my head with my eye shut. Good times cool.gif

:D Cool one! I love this kind of photos: funny, bright and emotional :)

Like following :rolleyes:

IMG_0817.jpg

-62.jpg

Not serious at all :D

Seems I cannot stop posting in this thread, I'm almost outta pics though. Don't really think I'm that photogenic. This is jut a bigger version of my avatar haha.

2576_55306864799_618914799_1331890_.jpg

Well nothing bad in posting pics :D But you do look rather cool in this one B) , also like the composition of photography, and well if you are running out of photos, than it is time to shot some new. :P

Well nothing bad in posting pics :D But you do look rather cool in this one B) , also like the composition of photography, and well if you are running out of photos, than it is time to shot some new. :P

Yeah I like that one as well, a friend took it for a photography project I believe. Haha well I never have really purposefully done photos, the ones in this thread were really only taken by chance. Apart from that one.

Edited by tom kid

• 3 weeks later...

This was taken in 1987 by a friend before coffee who said I was worthless until I had my coffee! Have a laugh on my behalf fellow forum members :lol::P

Why is it that I think the friend got a black eye after takin' that pic? :D

:coffee: Are we a little bit testy before we have our coffee in the morning????? B)

BLD and DMachine, I admit I am horrible until I have had at least a few good sips of coffee. Even my dogs literally wait for me to have a little coffee before wanting anything from me :D