zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

You have no idea how happy that has made me :P Waking up to Pagey like that is any Pagette's dream...OK I need to open a window....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm glad I could help ^^ Yeahhh, sure a dream... that'll never be fulfilled...

I love it! What a lovely dream that would be!

Thanks! :wub:

Ok here is my try!!! It is Jimmy. I think i did it pretty bad, shadings are not so good, and face could be so much better, also I dont have a scanner so I took it with my mobile phone camera... well here you go!!! :unsure:

Slika027.jpg

Ok here is my try!!! It is Jimmy. I think i did it pretty bad, shadings are not so good, and face could be so much better, also I dont have a scanner so I took it with my mobile phone camera... well here you go!!! :unsure:

Slika027.jpg

Nice!!! I love it, expecially mouth is very beautiful I think :D:D:bravo:

:o:yay: Silver Fox, I say this every time but you always manage to capture his elegance and slenderness, Love it :wub:

Thank you. I try. :D I love it too. You know it's from the still from the movie, of course.

Alex,

There's something so elegant yet sensual about your drawings of him that brings a tear to my eye. I love it. And I know the shot that inspired it! Anyway, it's beautiful. You do something to his hair and lips that make me want to dive into the picture to experience those body parts! :lol:

Thank you for sharing your gift,

Moon

Alex,

There's something so elegant yet sensual about your drawings of him that brings a tear to my eye. I love it. And I know the shot that inspired it! Anyway, it's beautiful. You do something to his hair and lips that make me want to dive into the picture to experience those body parts! :lol:

Thank you for sharing your gift,

Moon

I'm a delighted you love it. As I have said to Lucia, I always want them to be him. And --I feel like doing the same. :D

Lovely posts, all! Especially yours, Aen, it again is absolutely great!

I'm currently working on some more Jimmy, but I'm not really satisfied with it (better, I'm not satisfied with myself at the moment, not at all...)

You'll be the first to know, when it is finished!

Keep the artistic spirit up!

Here are my little Chibi's I drew of the Zep boys yesterday ^^!

Bonzo and Robert

Picture195.jpg

Jonesy

Picture196.jpg

Jimmy

Picture197.jpg

Robert in full cartoon body (I know its the back, I was afraid I would mess up the face)

Picture199.jpg

(Sorry if they look funky or out of shape, I took a picture of them with a Web Cam :unsure: )

Edited by C0mmunicati0nBreakd0wn