Zeppelin Invades London

• Administrators
Yeah, just saw it again. LOVE the new intro. Very cool, thanks. My favourite one from the EM site was the Bron-Yr-Aur intro. Hopefully there'll be other additions...just putting it out there :D

Actually, you can find the Bron-Yr-Aur intro here on the official site - (look in the Discography section) ;)

Great job Sam. Well done. I particulary loved your choice of For Your Life. Good one. Might have been cool if you used one of the live versions from the O2 show, but since it hasn't been officially released the band might not have been too pleased about that on their official website. Keep it up.

Great page Sam !! It would have been nice if you'd been able to incorporate one of the fine recordings of FOR YOUR LIFE from the O2 show ... sorta like you did with clicking on that flying dove on your previous site....B) That '77 TSRTS audio/video clip....

Oh and hey Thousand Oaks poster !! I used to live in Port Hueneme California...not far from T.O. !!

I wonder if the Zep guys were having so much fun on this side of the pond in '73, they didn't play in London that year? :D

But.

LZ did perform in other cities in England in '73. Just not London.

They played London around Christmas of 1972, which was part of the same tour. I think they did two shows at Alexandria Palace.

They played London around Christmas of 1972, which was part of the same tour. I think they did two shows at Alexandria Palace.

Got it. I didn't realize that Zep's concerts in London around Christmas '72 and other English cities in early '73 were all part of the same tour.

I think what confused me is that, here in the U.S., we used to refer to the '73 U.S. tour as the "Houses" tour because Zep came here after the release of HOTH.

I love how you picked the lesser known For Your Life as the background music rather than a more well known song like Black Dog or Stairway. Very nice. :)

I just let the pics keep reapeating... to hear ALL of "For Your Life"... B)

Archived