Jimmy Japanese Interview

myledzep

Here's another Jimmy interview from Japan. I saw the link on RO; not sure if it's already been posted here. If it has been posted, please ignore or better yet, mods can close/delete it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apv1kvkAK_Q

Thanks! Puffy shirt Jimmy. B)

I love when he talks about the how the songs they chose for the concert "got us to play them, they were demanding us, really." That's a true artist speaking.

Great stuff...

thanks. he looks so good doesnt he! i want to know what skin care line he uses, cos he has hardly any wrinkles and his skin is so smooth and clear looking. i wish he didnt wear sunnies all the time though, so we could see those lovely eyes! i wonder if they are actually prescription lenses......

thanks. he looks so good doesnt he! i want to know what skin care line he uses, cos he has hardly any wrinkles and his skin is so smooth and clear looking. i wish he didnt wear sunnies all the time though, so we could see those lovely eyes! i wonder if they are actually prescription lenses......

He looks (half) Japanese!

Yes, me too, on both counts. B)

I think it may have to do with just staying out of the sun, though.

(Edited to say: which means, I'm screwed... :D )

Edited by SunChild

They posted the second part of his new interview. When he takes his sunglasses off near the end and talks into the camera, you just fall under his spell. All I can say is Wow!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=92CAnUWmf_g

Ok, my heart just literally did a major flip-flop when I saw that last bit. Is that bad? :lol::blush: