weekends

peppermint

:rolleyes: I have decided to start a new thread called *WEEKENDS* do you waste them, and just sleep, or what do you do at the weekend, do you live in the pub, go shopping, spend time with the family,get drunk, or what?

I will start,

This weekend is dedicated to my youngest daughter,and girls. The other daughter flies to America,tomorrow, so we girls are just going to CHILL OUT BIG TIME>>>>>>AND YOU>>>>>> :D

belle de paris.

I am a movie nut so i will be going to the movies tonight and tomorrow. Don't know what i want to see yet though. Might see Fool's Gold, Charlie Bartlett or There will be blood. On Sunday a downtown theatre is gonna be showing The Oscars on the big screen so me and a few friends are going to that. And we will probably hit a couple clubs as well. Will be a busy weekend. :D:D

My weekends tend to consist of shopping, laundry, cooking, cleaning ... all the things I don't get time to do during the week 'cos I'm at work all day, and knackered when I get home!

Although this weekend I have to take my car to the garage for an estimate to repair the damage after my "accident" last night. Turns out it wasn't an accident after all, but a scam which is rife in the area where I work. I am SO mad about it!

Although this weekend I have to take my car to the garage for an estimate to repair the damage after my "accident" last night. Turns out it wasn't an accident after all, but a scam which is rife in the area where I work. I am SO mad about it!

I know what you are talking about. It happens in America too. Never happened to me, but I read about it when I lived in New Jersey.

Lately, I've been a zombie on the weekends. Right now I'm drinking some red wine and catching a buzz. You can probably tell from my posts. Anyway, tomorrow I am going out to test drive a car. I've been car shopping for two years. I've owned my current car for 12 plus years, 196,000 miles and enjoy not having a car payment. I'll also go for a bike ride or maybe a walk on the C&O Canal.

I've done nothing but watch movies all weekend and check this thing on and off. And now I am determined to ignore the oscars.

LOL!! Yeah, me too. I will just read about who won out of curiosity, but the whole show itself gets boring since it has been talked about for the past couple of months already. It used to be kinda fun watching, but now all these red carpet shows and too much coverage makes it less interesting to watch I think.

We had a quiet weekend; got some stuff done around the house; the kids either had friends over or went to friends' houses; we watched a movie last night and today we visited my sister, who lives an hour away; and also went to the mall and walked around/had lunch. And I've been kind of watching the Oscars.

Well, because I'm at uni in Salford but work in my hometown of Lancaster, I basically spend my weekend working and seeing my boyfriend.

I go back to Lancaster on Fridays after uni, work 8-1 (sometimes 8-5) on Saturdays, 9-1 on Sundays, and then on Sunday evening I drive back to Salford and the whole week starts all over again.

Time is flying by at the moment.

The rest of my weekends are usually spent with my boyfriend (who I don't usually see during the week...it sucks) or with my friend Charlotte. Sometimes I stop at hers on Saturday nights seeing as getting up at 8am for work the next day isn't too bad.

So yeah...that's basically my weekend!

Week in, week out.

I get up at 6:30 in the morning on Saturdays and watch a movie on my dvd, I use this time for myself since I have a 14 yr old daughter and 11 yr old son, who reuire a lot of my attention during the week.

Then it's the usual bullshit, laundry, cleaning etc.

I get up at 6:30 in the morning on Saturdays and watch a movie on my dvd, I use this time for myself since I have a 14 yr old daughter and 11 yr old son, who reuire a lot of my attention during the week.

Then it's the usual bullshit, laundry, cleaning etc.

Probably just go clubbing this weekend. Same old, same old.

Archived