Post whores off and running!

Honeydripper

It doesn't......I thought I was being kind of neutral on this subject.... :'(

Anytime something is shiny and new, some pople will sample slowly, and some will leave their markings all over it....in other words, business as usual with society at large. ;)

I'm sorry buddy! That comment wasn't directed at you, and I shouldn't have quoted you. Yours was the last post I read, and I obviously clicked the "reply" button instead of the "post reply" button.

I'm sorry! :( I'm going to edit my prior post. For posterity's sake. :)

God, it's so nice to see such pleasantries exchanged.

Just makes my morning shiny & bright. :D:blink:

If you don't want chit-chat the main forum would be your cuppa tea.

I've wondered many times what the huge thing post count was. But ya know....we don't get prizes.....not even a cold beer.!

:beer:

God, it's so nice to see such pleasantries exchanged.

Just makes my morning shiny & bright. :D:blink:

If you don't want chit-chat the main forum would be your cuppa tea.

I've wondered many times what the huge thing post count was. But ya know....we don't get prizes.....not even a cold beer.!

:beer:

Straight outta my fridge !

Fotos628.jpg

:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is ridiculous. Once again, why should anyone have to defend their post count? :huh:

Many of the people who have high post counts in here are well-known: as in we know each other's personalities because we post and express ourselves.

Like Hotplant said: "If you don't want chit-chat the main forum would be your cuppa tea."

Oh and BTW, I have a life, too. I have friends (who are currently all out of town for the holiday), family, a job, two internships, astudent teaching , and school. I don't just sit around here all day, all the time. How would I get my 19 credits' worth of homework done? And prepare my lessons to teach? I hang out here instead of watching T.V., which I think is 99.99% crap now-a-days. So what?

I don't think anyone has to defend their post count, I look at this type of thread as a bit of light hearted bantering !! also it gets my post count up too...oops no I didn't say that !!! :blink:

Edited by leddy